Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (April 2013 - July 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Kate looks tan to me, and her makeup seems to be done to accentuate that sun-kissed look. Even the slightest bit of shimmer in a bronzer (especially coupled with some unfortunate lighting as seen in the Instagram shot everyone is referencing) can really show off any pores or bumps and even emphasize them, which is what it appears is happening here. Ashley also appears to have a couple of spots, but she isn't wearing the bronzer/contour MK is, so in comparison, her skin looks nearly flawless. I happen to think they both look out of this world amazing, and I am in LOVE with Mary Kate's kimono-esque dress and the gorgeous ruby Sidney Garber earrings. I love how she's been doing the double earring, too - it's a really unique look, and it works.

Their eyebrow game is quite strong and Ashley's eyelashes look phenomenal!

Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen do a bit of shopping at L'Agence in West Hollywood, California on June 5, 2014. The pair also posed for a mini-photo shoot while in the store.

zimbio.com

It's so good to see them so joyful like that :D Not to mention that they look damn great! Such nice summer outfits (which is a rare thing from them!)

It's so good to see them so joyful like that :D Not to mention that they look damn great! Such nice summer outfits (which is a rare thing from them!)

I was also very (and gladly) surprised by the colour palette. So luminous.

white and color? I'm amazed too - love it...MK's top is amazing, the cut. And smiling :smile:

234chxL.jpg

VK.COM/MARYKATEANDASHLEY

It's really cool to see them like that and in such perfect spring outfits. Ashley's cardigan and MK's jacket are gorgeous.

i'm speechless. They are beautiful !!!! i love so much Ashley, she's so chic and so joyful :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->