Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I know! I can barely tell them apart now. The nose is the only thing that each has different, and maybe the mouth too. They haven't looked this identical (face, hair, and style-wise) in a really long time.

Ashley's got a wider jaw i believe but they still look much alike at the moment.

thanks for posting that interview apriliciate...
i feel like it's the most personal interview ashley has given...

Mary-Kate leaving a restaurant in NYC - November 02, 2010

OLSENOBSESSIVE.NET

*yawn* Not liking it. Oh look more fur and baggy black clothes with no shape. I miss their old style. Yes people change their style but this new one is not innovative to me; change is not always good.

Love the fur jacket, the scarf and those sunglasses are really great. I wouldn't mind sleeping with that jacket on :lol:

^ I know! I can barely tell them apart now. The nose is the only thing that each has different, and maybe the mouth too. They haven't looked this identical (face, hair, and style-wise) in a really long time.

I can almost always tell them apart. But lately I've found it a bit more difficult. For example, in the latest candids of MK I would've sworn it was Ashley.

I think its because not only is their hair similar at the moment, but they are also dressing alike: styling their outfits in the same manner, wearing the same accessories.

Thanks apriliciate for posting the Gentlewoman interview I scanned :smile: ! I totally forgot to put it up on here. my bad.
x

^it's okay, thanks also for scanned her interview
this is the best interview i've ever read so far..

Ashley's fur looks even more wonderful that I thought it would :heart:

^wow, you're right, the fur looks more wonderful! well let's we prefer to watch their video candids, than shot pictures candids..

tumblr_lbiworP1hc1qbf9guo1_500.jpg

diamonds and studs

^ I agree. The sleeves on Ashley's fur are hilarious looking. They could probably fit over her head.

I still love their coats, and I agree that Ashley's one is even more exquisit in motion.
I mostly like the fact that even though its a huge oversized coat, it still looks quite easy to wear and not heavy at all.
I need to make a gif of MK when she throws her ciguarette before getting in the shop, she manages to look totally cool even when she does such a simple thing. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->