Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (April 2013 - July 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm particularly wow-ed by Mary-Kate's dress. Wonderful. And she wears it so well!

Their dresses don't fit them at all. The blonde girl in the split photo featuring Mary-Kate's full outfit (MK is on the left, the blonde girl is on the right) looks way better than both of the sisters.

but why do they always wear clothes/dresses that don´t fit

As someone of a short stature I have a hard time understanding this as well. I always need to get my clothes tailored. It just makes sense, I'm not going to buy a lovely skirt or pair of slacks to have them dragged across the ground and get dirty and ragged.
It boggles my mind to think of two women who run a fashion line base on decent tailoring that would wear such baggy unfitting clothes. I look at other "shorter" celebrities like Hilary Duff or Amanda Seyfried (granted she isn't that short) and they clearly wear clothing to events and everyday that fit well.

I hate the wedding dress :ninja: It's poorly fitted and not designed for her shape/height.

Mary-Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy’s Love Nest in NYC’s Turtle Bay

mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-01-700x443.jpg
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-02-700x1052.png
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-03-700x468.png
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-04-700x467.png
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-05-700x468.png
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-06-700x1051.png
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-07-700x524.png
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-08.png
mary-kate-olsen-turtle-bay-apt-09-700x438.png
nitrolicious

Stunning home !! It'd make a great setting for a campaign or an editorial :lol: :lol:

I'm really not blown away by their 'style' lately, it's looking incredibly dowdy and a bit hobo-y, it may be vintage but theres a difference between good vintage and the crap they have been wearing lately - a large proportion of it looks like it needs to see the dry cleaner.

is Ashs cardigan having holes all over?
I prefer MKs outfit here. But I hate her hairstyle

at LAX Airport on July 22, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio.com

OHHH, MK wearing pink. GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF. I, personally, prefer Ashley's outfit. That silk shirt is great!

loooove both these outfits! Must have ID on MK's sweater though...gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love the pink sweater (must be hot inside) and the brighter colours!

Their style lately has been mind boggling for me. It just feels so random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->