Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (April 2013 - July 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like ashley's loafers in the last set of pics. Please, ID??? I don't think they are The Row, I have never seen a similar model (with a bow in the front).

Ashley Olsen strolled through New York City. July 2,2014

dailymail.co.uk

Can anyone ID her flat sandals in the last set of pics? She's been wearing them a lot lately.

UHQ over @ OlsensObsessive

AshleyOlsen_001_28329.jpg

http://olsensobsessive.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2916

I love her sunglasses, always loved their aviators!! & Those Jeans... Oh my :heart:

^ Love Ashley's whole outfit. Would love an ID on the shoes as well.. I bet there are similar ones out there though.

Ok, I'm gonna need an ID on the: shoes, pants, shirt, glasses, cardigan, bag, and... drinks. :P jk

olsensanonymous is always a great source for IDs. they stated that her bag is the row and the jeans are textile elizabeth and james

I can't wait for that bag to come out - hoping it's from the Fall collection. It's like the better more timeless version of the Céline Portfolio bag...

the jeans are textile elizabeth and james, and the shoes are manolo blahnik (the susa)...

I adore Ashley's last outfit. It's very Ashley circa 2007, but still very much keeping in with her current style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->