Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (May 2012 - April 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary-Kate Olsen hits the red carpet at the 2012 Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7) in New York City.

The 25-year-old fashion designer wore a gown by her label, The Row. She finished off her look with Christian Louboutin shoes and Fred Leighton jewels.

justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
For wearing her own label the fit is horrible and maybe that's the way she wanted it but it just looks like she's wearing someone else dress.

I don't know about the pictures, but I watched the live stream and she looked really good in motion. And the lighting is off in the pictures all of the celebs looked more tanned than they were.

I like the dress itself a LOT.

I'm just not sure it fits her, and I wish her hair wouldn't look that damaged. Other than that I was actually surprised how good she looked (compared to other events) but I so wish she would smile or at least would relax her face a little. Somehow you always feel sorry for her cause she looks so unhappy and bland compared to her former beautiful self.

^exactly my thought.
maybe the dress itself is nice. and MK is pretty for sure.
but together it just does not work. she should have never worn that dress!
her purse is ugly, too, BTW.
I like MKs makeup and hair. But the dress does no good to her.

I absolutely adored her look. I must admit it didn't photograph well AT ALL, but I saw it on the live stream and she looked absolutely fantastic. The dress is wonderful and I love the drape.

She is one of my best dressed last night. Stayed true to herself, and i LOVE the hair, LOVE IT.

^That's exactly what I was thinking when i saw the pics, how she stayed true to herself.

She looks great, but old. I quite like the dress.
I wonder why Ashley wasn't there as well?

The make-up and hair look a bit weird, but the dress is simply divine :heart: :heart:
Definitely her best MET Ball look since the black feathered dress in 2007.

When I saw her look the first time I didn't hate it... now I certainly love it.

Her makeup and hair are ruining it for me. I feel like Ashley could have pulled this off better and made it looks more classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->