Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

August 29th 2018: Ashley grabbing iced coffee in LA

4_F83347100000578-0-image-a-1_1535590295363.jpg

dailymail

I disagree, their days as trendsetters are over. For instance, they never wore tiny sunglasses before the current trend started. Or, for that matter, stopped wearing oversized glasses. If people start wearing those oversize clunky Carine Rotifeld aviators I'll die of shock.

Disagree. Ashley and MK started wearing small colored sunglasses years ago, before everyone else did.

I wouldn’t say either of the girls are trendsetters anymore. They just dress like middle-aged ladies who go to art gallery openings most of the time

The Row Is Bringing a Noguchi Show to Dover Street Market

In February, The Row, the womenswear (and soon to be menswear) brand designed by Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen, showed one of New York Fashion Week’s major highlights, staging a powerfully intimate presentation amid a special exhibition of thirteen works from The Isamu Noguchi Museum and Garden Museum.

Now, working with Dover Street Market, the brand is bringing that experience to us all, mounting a selection of its looks from that Fall 2018 collection among two Noguchi sculptures and three Akari light sculpture panels, the latter of which were the focus of a show at the museum this past spring. The installation will be on the ground floor of Dover Street’s New York store, and will be on view until September 19th.
Photograph courtesy of Dover Street Market.

In the show notes, which were recirculated by Dover Street today, the Noguchi Museum’s Senior Curator, Dakin Hart, wrote of Noguchi’s tradition of working with “some of the most brilliant, nonconformist women of the twentieth century,” including Martha Graham, Frida Kahlo, Dorothy Miller, and Ginger Rogers. “They all had one thing in common: a disinclination to stay in designated lanes that made them sympathetic to Noguchi’s analogous elective status as a permanent voluntary exile form the dominant culture.” As we wrote in our review of the show, the sculptures and clothing worked together seamlessly: a bell sleeve silk blouse under a black velvet smock; a honeycomb pleat sack dress; the hourglass suit jackets—they were in intimate conversation with the works, neither overpowering the other, or using each other for cheap reference.

garage.vice

I think, from their last interview that they are considering some short of a retiremnt from The Row. Still involved but not so much. Getting space for other projects...

Ashley said she is considering moving to LA.

September 19th 2018: Mary-Kate and Ashley spotted outside her office in NYC

Mary-Kate wearing The Row menswear.

50763_D6_D00000578-6191147-image-m-32_1537480565561.jpg

50763_C1900000578-6191147-image-m-30_1537480456222.jpg

dailymail

September 8th 2018: Ashley attending the opening of David Lynch's 'I Was A Teenage Insect' showcase at Kayne Griffin Corcoran in Los Angeles

Original video with sound

I have to say I’m the first one who loves watching videos of them but this one... she gave the camera a look, they should have stopped right then, but no, she had to give them another look so they could take the hint. Respect, people...

September 27th 2018: Mary-Kate competing in The American Gold Cup in New York

September 29th 2018: Mary-Kate arriving to the Hamptons by helicopter

dailymail

October 9th 2018: Ashley out with Elizabeth in Los Angeles

dailymail

October 11th 2018: Mary-Kate at the 2018 Creative Time Gala in NYC

wl-25562-3114059.jpg

wwd, bfa, shutterstock

October 22nd 2018: Ashley and Mary-Kate out in New York City

Ashley is wearing a Céline Pre-Fall 2018 coat.

dailymail, justjared

^This is the boldest outfit Ashley has ever worn lately. She looks really tired though.
Usually I don't like the Cortez Nike sneakers, but these ones look really nice.

MK's screensaver is too cute!

Last edited:
November 3rd 2018: Ashley getting coffee in Los Angeles

hawtcelebs

Does anyone know who makes those green sweatpants Ashely has been wearing?

Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate attend WSJ Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards Sponsored By Harry Winston, FlexJet & Barneys New York at MOMA on November 7, 2018 in New York City.

M8Uj35g5_t.jpg

zimbio, gettyimages, dailymail

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->