Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

olsensanonymous

A big Instagram fan account of them posted that Ashley’s ring, while wearing the Zandra Rhodes kaftan, was Mary-Kate’s infamous emerald ring which is not true. It’s Ashley’s own green ring (pictured above).
I recently started a fan account on Instagram as well, just because I’m tired of people not giving the photos the correct sources and credits (I found them, but I mean that people should credit the real phoographers like torywilliams.com for example). This big Instagram account saw my posts of these wedding photos, and posted them to her own and blocked me from seeing her stories without no reason. Weird. Maybe she’s disappointed that I found them first?

What is your account?

July 5th 2019: In Paris, France after competing in the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping

olsensobsessive

06 July 2019 - Mary-Kate riding Fatum during the Price Metrobus, Longines Global Champions Tour at Paris

normal_096123512_28129.jpg
normal_096123512_281029.jpg
normal_096123512_285129.jpg
normal_09736126_28129.jpg
normal_86356301_281529.jpg

olsensobsessive.com

July 13th 2019: At the Longines Global Champions Tour at Chantilly, France

July 16th 2019: Ashley outside the Mercer Hotel in NYC

olsensobsessive

New interview with Mary-Kate for Horse & Hound:

‘It’s a dream come true’ — Mary-Kate Olsen wins international showjumping competition

"Mary-Kate Olsen, who was the child star of the US TV series Full House along with her twin sister Ashley, won a 1.25m two-phase showjumping class at the Longines Global Champions Tour (LGCT) of Chantilly, France, last Friday (12 July).

The 33-year-old American actress-turned fashion designer has always enjoyed riding but this is only her first year of competing internationally.

She teamed up with her 14-year-old Belgian-bred gelding Fatum to win the €750 (£678) top prize in front of the famous Chateau de Chantilly, soaring home a clear second faster than her nearest rival in a 46-strong field of riders.

“I’ve had Fatum for about a year and a half — he’s an experienced older horse and he really takes care of me. He has such a big stride, so he was really helpful — he loves these big arenas,” Mary-Kate told H&H.

Mary-Kate is working with renowned international showjumping trainer Helena Stormanns at her base in Eschweiler, Germany — to tremendous effect.

“It’s been a great partnership so far,” she said. “It’s a dream come true.”

This was Mary-Kate’s first win on the Global Tour, but she is no stranger to success already on the international circuit and has picked up plenty of good placings along the way.

With a business empire to run in USA, the rookie showjumper has been commuting between her home and Europe to compete on the LGCT over the summer and was “heading back to work” straight after the show.

“All the shows that the Globals put on are really fabulous and I’ve always wanted to show in Chantilly, so for the win to be here was really special,” she added."
horseandhound

Congratulations Mary-Kate!

July 29th 2019: Ashley on her way to the cinema to watch 'Once Upon A Time' in LA

dailymail

August 5th 2019: Attending a The Rolling Stones concert

instagram/marcellaguarino

August 6th 2019: Smoking outside their office in NYC

celebmafia

August 28th 2019: Outside their office in NYC

vogue.co.uk, gwiazdy.wp.pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member