Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (January 2009 - October 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HQs :flower:

Ashley Olsen leaving the SoHo House Hotel in New York City - 01/30/09

celebritycity​

Maybe these girls just don't give a sh*t anymore.

Yeah as someone just said (sorry can't remember who...), we come to this thread for their style - so we still love them as fans even when they dress in a 'boring' way - its just we wish they wouldn't :smile:.

i really like the jeans ash has been wearing recently, but i'm not impressed by the rest of her outfits

I was thinking maybe MK's purse was modified at that same store in NYC that she got her minnetonkas? From what I understand they stud alot of various items there. Regardless as soon as there is an ID on it, i need it!

That bag has me thrown for a loop, it's so amazing.
Anybody notice Lizzie in that velvet Elizabeth & James jacket?

I was thinking maybe MK's purse was modified at that same store in NYC that she got her minnetonkas? From what I understand they stud alot of various items there. Regardless as soon as there is an ID on it, i need it!

I was wondering about this as well.

yeah its called bess..i passed it today..its possible she could have gotten it there..

mary-kate_olsen.jpg

BLACK OUT

Mary-Kate Olsen goes dark during an afternoon out in New York's SoHo neighborhood on Friday, hitting the streets after a low-key lunch date.[/quote]

can anyone identify MK's bag???????????

does anyone know who makes the shoes that ashley wore on Oprah?

^they are manolo blanick but ashley has probably had them custome made 'cause normally the hills are lower...

ashley with justin out of madison square garden after kings of leon concert. 29/1 NYC

olsenpapworld

^thre's a very similar jacket in the new collection for spring of Zara... very similar.

I think Ashley's deliberately dressing more low-key to filter attention away from herself...

MK looks really good recently, although i really dislike those shades she wears!

Ash's style seems so lifeless these days

That is so so true. She doesn't seem like she really cares anymore. I think 2007 was the best style year for Ashley, she looks great in practically every candid from that year.

^i think because of Justin :sick:

by the way i love mk's round sunglasses and her boots. at least she still can be different !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->