Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody's saying she's all natural. she's changed things, i just don't get why ppl act like she bought a whole new face. ^^And i don't see any difference in her eyebrows. Plus that lip injection thing must have been a 1-time thing because i don't see pics where her lips seem to be slightly full, except for those of course. I only difference i see is her nose. If someone in her thread didn't mention she had some work done, i wouldn't have noticed. She looks the same to me still
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody's saying she's all natural. she's changed things, i just don't get why ppl act like she bought a whole new face. ^^And i don't see any difference in her eyebrows. Plus that lip injection thing must have been a 1-time thing because i don't see pics where her lips seem to be slightly full, except for those of course. I only difference i see is her nose. If someone in her thread didn't mention she had some work done, i wouldn't have noticed. She looks the same to me still
Posted via Mobile Device

Really? I thought you just did.

I don't know why some ppl can't accept that some ppl are naturally beautiful .

I said ppl can't accept she's naturally beautiful. But tell me. Isn't she naturally beautiful?
Posted via Mobile Device

I said ppl can't accept she's naturally beautiful. But tell me. Isn't she naturally beautiful?
Posted via Mobile Device

No she's not naturally beautiful, I don't think the collagen or whatever it is she uses occurs naturally in her lips, it's injected there. And her nose doesn't naturally look like that it's been knocked around, shaved and reshaped. But was she beautiful before all that? It depends on personal preference. I didn't find her beautiful then, she wasn't ugly but definitely not beautiful just a normal average looking girl, actually a bit rough imo.

is she also going "bald"? the hairline seems to be receding...

weheartit.com

what a shame :(
she was beautiful back in 2004/2005 and time would have only made her more beautiful, but now she looks really bad imo... like a photoshop disaster :doh:

Megan's beauty is just undeniable. When you think about her, the first think that comes to mind is beauty. There's absolutely no changes in her lips, not in this 2011. I'm sure she had them injected just once. If you want to maintain the fullness of ur lips, you have to inject them every now and then and there is no sign that she does that. She's still as beautiful as she was in 2006. Lol. Arguing about megan's beauty is just ridiculous, she's like 1 of the most beautiful women in entertainment with or with a nose job, which is all she seems to have done. And in her candids she looks just as beautiful :innocent:
Posted via Mobile Device

Megan's beauty is just undeniable. When you think about her, the first think that comes to mind is beauty. There's absolutely no changes in her lips, not in this 2011. I'm sure she had them injected just once. If you want to maintain the fullness of ur lips, you have to inject them every now and then and there is no sign that she does that. She's still as beautiful as she was in 2006. Lol. Arguing about megan's beauty is just ridiculous, she's like 1 of the most beautiful women in entertainment with or with a nose job, which is all she seems to have done. And in her candids she looks just as beautiful :innocent:
Posted via Mobile Device

Well there have been many candid shots over many months of her looking swollen and puffy so I would say she gets them done regularly.

^^Are you saying that she injected something in 2006 and then never again? cause I can see a clear increase of fullness from then until now. I don´t know if it´s the makeup but there´s something weird in her eyes as well...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so her beauty is discussable, imo.

^No, i just said she's still as beautiful. And now her eyes? Let me guess, it's sexier? ^^well, then the candids i see and the ones u see must be different.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree it's ridiculous to argue about whether Megan is beautiful; some think she is a beauty, others not. You can find plenty of representation of both points of view in her threads. Beauty is not an objective quality.

^^I´m talking about the collage in post#296. But I guess we see different pics or pics in a different way :smile:

She is naturally beautiful. She is. In confessions of a teenage dream she was stunning , say what you want but that was still pretty pretty pretty , she looks worse now after surgery. So yes I am ADAMANT that Megan is naturally beautiful but not natural anymore.

It's funny to argue if she was/is beautiful. It is such a subjective matter. There are people who don't find Angelina Jolie, Marilyn, Audrey or any other iconic beauty, beautiful, and even though I may disagree, I respect their opinion. Beauty is different for everyone.
To me, Megan before her first surgeries was just a cute girl, even trashy looking sometimes. She reminded me of Katy Perry who I don't find beautiful. After her first successful surgeries though, and especially during her Saturday Night Live hosting she was stunning. And then she became plastic, so much so, that I'm afraid of what I'm gonna see when a new photo appears.
But to each their own :flower:

I just have to say...I give her props for keeping her mouth shut while Michael Bay uses her to promote the new Transformers. If she is so unimportant to him...then why keep talking about her? I'm sorry, but a rich and powerful Hollywood player taking jabs at a 24-year-old starlet--who is so low on the food chain--is just really vile.

Tell me about it. Who's being unprofessional now? Tbh, if i didn't know Rosie, i wouldn't have cared for the movie.
Posted via Mobile Device

We can debate Megan's face all we want but i think we can all agree that Michael Bay is vile!

I hope this isn't against board rules, but does anyone know who Megan Fox's plastic surgeon is? Generally interested to see if it's who I think it is. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->