Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Bay say lately? I read that he said that Spielberg had Megan fired, anything else new?

Well in my opinion is that she has definitely added and lifted her cheekbones which makes her face look so puffy and huge.Two years ago she was just perfect , I really looked up to her and the nose job she had done didn't annoy me at all.Besides, I thought that it was better this way.But now she looks like a plastic alien-ish doll which is more prominent with make up and it's such a shame because she could not realise how lucky she was back then.She is destroying her appearance as well as her career in my opinion.What a shame...

Last edited by a moderator:
The timeline for her firing is really weird. She made the Nazi comments in Wonderland's September 2009 issue. In October/November 2009, he made comments that he looked forward to working with her again on T3.

Then, eight months later, Megan is spotted on the set of T3. Shooting begins May 18, she's fired on May 19. If Spielberg was so pissed at comments she made months earlier, why didn't they fire her earlier so they didn't have to scramble to cast a replacement while shooting had already commenced? They only had a week to cast Rosie because they were already in the middle of filming. Aren't these issues supposed to be sorted out before filming begins?

Shia LaBeouf's recent comments about the two makes me think they just didn't work well together. He said that Megan didn't like the directions of "pout, stick out your butt, show a little more cleavage, bend over more, etc." while Rosie was a VS model and used to hearing directions like that when modeling lingerie so she was more comfortable being directed like that.

I think both sides intended to do T3 together but when shooting began, they just clashed too much and decided it would be better not to work together. Or Bay decided that he'd rather have someone who is OK with being treated as a sexual object than someone who pushes back and tries to bring the acting part back in. But I don't think it was because of the Nazi comments.

^ It definitely wasn't the Nazi comments that got her fired. It had to be the way he insisted that Megan be portrayed in his films, just as you said in your last paragraph. I remember reading when news broke of the "Nazi" comments, that Bay was amused by her statement and not offended. I honestly believe that she was the one to walk away (i.e quit) and Bay didn't ask her back.

Bottomline there's a lot of people who won't see T3 because Megan is not in it. I'm one of them. And it's sad that he's trying to keep those fans by making it seem like it was all her fault.

^
yeps, I believe it was her walked out.
and people say she was not even interested to do
those films anymore.
that she was just sitting and texting from her blueberry,
that she was in her own world and looked bored.

^
yeps, I believe it was her walked out.
and people say she was not even interested to do
those films anymore.
that she was just sitting and texting from her blueberry,
that she was in her own world and looked bored.

really? i heard that this was the film that she was most excited about because Bay had promised her a more active role. However, once filming started up, things were pretty much the same and that's what led to her walking. I guess that we'll never no what truely happened. But we can rule out the Nazi comments being the cause because they just don't add up.

^Exactly. Rosie is hot but she won't have the same effect as Megan. . . IMO of course, everyone's entitled to their own opinion :smile:

Rosie and Megan are too different types of beauty. Rosie could be on the silver screen and had been looking amazing in all of hte floor sweeping gowns they've been dressing her in. Megan is a devil may care all American hottie, it's two different appeals if you ask me and useless to compare them. Both girls are hot as all getup.

agreed oversharer. they are so different. for me, rosie's beauty just doesn't fit in Transformers and that's why i won't be watching it. megan's feistiness and i-don't give-a-what attitude is part of her sex appeal and its what sold her to me as the female lead. it also helped that she conveys that same mindset and attitude in real life. i think it shows a lot that she was able to walk away from such a huge franchise.

Not gonna lie, i'm gonna watch it. Only because i love Rosie as a model. But when the news came out earlier that megan was replaced, i didn't even know Rosie so my first thought was, it's the end of transformer. I still believe that it's half dead. Ppl are gonna watch it but not those megan fans. I wanna see if Rosie can see the role justice. Megan and Rosie are too different. They are like the vs angels of the early 2000s and the new girls now. Megan is like the early 2000s angel, she has charisma, the public loves her, oh that sex appeal, and her beauty is just so dreamy. Rosie on the other hand is just like the new girls, she's gorgeous but not doing it for people.
Posted via Mobile Device

I did mean blackberry not blueberry.
Originally posted by black lace

really? i heard that this was the film that she was most excited about because Bay had promised her a more active role. However, once filming started up, things were pretty much the same and that's what led to her walking. I guess that we'll never no what truely happened. But we can rule out the Nazi comments being the cause because they just don't add up.

that is just what I did read.
that she looked bored.
maybe it was because michael did not
keep his promise...maybe not.

TBH I think that Michael Bay and the Transformers franchise are much, much bigger than Megan Fox or any leading lady that could be put into it. Let's get real here guys, they're the hired tail in the explosions and car robots movies. I'm going to see T3 because I love Rosie, just like I loved Megan, but mostly because it's T3 and it's a massive franchise that will deliver on special effects.

As for whether or not Rosie will do it justice, I don't know. The dialogue is so wooden and the writing so terrible that any actress, novice or veteran would have trouble coming off as even slightly sincere. Megan's performance in the first two was not impressive by any stretch and I highly doubt Rosie's will be any better, though I truly don't think it gives any indication of talent or not.

I agree about Rosie and Megan, maybe its because we got used to seeing Megan's type of beauty as the female lead but Rosie doesn convince me as the transformers girl. Even the tour, she doesn't make that red carpet splash that Megan used to make when they were promoting the movie which is odd since she is a model.

Well in my opinion is that she has definitely added and lifted her cheekbones which makes her face look so puffy and huge.Two years ago she was just perfect , I really looked up to her and the nose job she had done didn't annoy me at all.Besides, I thought that it was better this way.But now she looks like a plastic alien-ish doll which is more prominent with make up and it's such a shame because she could not realise how lucky she was back then.She is destroying her appearance as well as her career in my opinion.What a shame...

You can tell she had something done to her cheeks for the Jonah Hex premiere but it must have been temporary because her cheeks look normal now.

Well, I´m gonna see T3 because I like Transformers :smile:
Watching T2 I had second hand embarrasment of the way Megan (as a female) was portrayed, specially during the bike scenes :doh: so I´m sure I´ll feel the same way with Rosie´s scenes... but I´m too much of an Optimus´fan to not go see it :lol:

Why do people keep saying that Megan walked away from Transformers? She didn't walk, she was fired.

Also, Shia just confirmed what has been long assumed: that he and Megan were an item during the filming of the franchise.

Shia LaBeouf: Hollywood's Last Bad Boy

BTW, from the sheer the amount of name-checking Megan is getting from both Shia and Bay, you would think she was still starring in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->