Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few people admit to having work done. I guess they want to pretend they were born that way. It's like admitting you don't let anyone see you without make up on. A lot of people are like that but don't want to point it out to everyone. Has anyone ever asked Megan about having work done in an interview? I'm surprised if they haven't.

Vintage Megan Fox

meganfoxyearbook.jpg

Whoever is in charge of holidays needs to officially declare it Celebrity Yearbook Photo Week, because we've already seen Christina Hendricks and Jakey G before they were famous. And now here's Megan Fox's middle school yearbook picture courtesy of ONTD!!

Long before Megan switched faces with a mannequin, she was just a regular 7th grader at John Hopkins Middle School. A regular 7th grader who obviously just learned the power of a pair of tweezers. Megan probably spent the entire hour in homeroom slowly plucking the ends of her brows. I know her as*! There was this one girl my 7th grade class who was so damn trigger happy with a pair of tweezers that it made me weep inside! My brow-loving soul would curl up as I watched brow follicle after brow follicle slowly fall on her book cover made from a grocery store paper bag. Brow abuse! By the end of the school year, b*tch had two half brows. Two half brows definitely make a one big wrong! Thankfully, it doesn't look like Megan Fox went that far.

And now, you should celebrate Yearbook Photo Week by sharing your 7th grade picture. I would go first, but I threw that shi* in the trash a long time ago. My as* looked like a SANS FARDS Tootsie with braces and a mushroom head haircut.
Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Brolin Thinks Megan Fox Is The Next Katharine Hepburn

meganfoxkatherine.jpg

Katharine Hepburn has won 4 Oscars for Best Actress. Megan Fox was nominated for "Best WTF Moment" at the MTV Movie Awards. Katharine Hepburn is ranked the #1 actress in AFI's "50 Greatest Movie Legends." Megan Fox is ranked #3 in the hotties with the hottest rack list on Michael Bay's basement refrigerator. Katharine Hepburn is considered one of the greatest actors of all time. Megan Fox is considered one of the dumbest b*tches of all time.

So you can completely understand why Josh Brolin is hailing Megan Fox as the Katharine Hepburn of this generation. This is what Josh tells Playboy (via Contact Music:(

"What Megan has done is confuse everybody thoroughly. To me, she's doing something more interesting than what a lot of other young people in movies are doing. Katharine Hepburn, one of the most appreciated actresses today, was hated back in her heyday. She was box office poison…They didn't understand her. Yet now we all look back and go, 'OK, she was incredible.' I would love to be the person who puts Megan in a film in which she can actually do something interesting."

Josh Brolin is not alone. Earlier this year, Mickey Rourke said Megan was the most talented actress he has ever worked with. The fuc*? Does she lick the taint that good?

I'm sure my night nurse at the retirement home will be spoon feeding me my own words when we watch Megan Fox accept the Honorary M. Night Shyamalan Lifetime Achivement Award at the Oscars in 40 years.
dlisted

Panty Creamers(?) Of The Day: Silver Fox In Hawaii

meganfoxbagbeach1.jpg

The question mark is shoved into that headline, because in some pictures the most prolific prophet of our time Megan Fox looks like she was left behind on a deserted island by a banana party boat and is trying to figure out how to spell S.O.S. on the sand while her body slowly nibbles on the silicone in her t*tties for some kind of nourishment. And in other pictures, she looks like she's simply trying to piss in the ocean but the pap's lens is making her bladder all shy-like. Actually, some of you might be into that (I'm not here to judge) so mentally erase that question mark if that's the case.

And if Megan's double-spaced chichis don't do it for you, here's also some pictures of David Silver's bulge which would look a lot better in a Donna Martin Graduates thong.
dlisted

August 6th 2010 So That's What Happened To Charlie!

After Christian lets in that bright as* light at the end of Lost, Charlie is dragged down to the basement to live in a dump house where he and Megan Fox slap each other around while Eminem hops like a bunny in the backyard and RiRi McDonald brings the raw emotion in the front.

This is the video for Eminem and RiRi's "Love The Way You Lie", which some say is taking domestic violence and putting it in front of a camera at Glamour Shots. You be the Judge Judy.

One of the things that concerns me the most about this video is that some coked up movie executive is going to see the shot of Megan Fox with flames shooting out of her hands and think to himself, "We've finally found our star for the Firestarter remake!" DAMN YOU, EMINEM!
dlisted

No matter what anyone says I still think shes a natural beauty.Even if she did have work done, if you see her in confessions of a teenage drama queen she was 16! And she was still DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

No matter what anyone says I still think shes a natural beauty.Even if she did have work done, if you see her in confessions of a teenage drama queen she was 16! And she was still DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

You took the words out of my mouth! She is a beauty, no denying. I would bet that 70% of the people who make catty remarks about her owe it all to jealousy. GO MEGAN!

No one ever said she wasn't beautiful. She's had work done and therefore she cannot be called a NATURAL beauty. How is pointing out how her face has changed a catty remark? Stop being so sensitive. Some people may think she was drop dead gorgeous before but i think most people would say she was pretty average until she had work done.

^Definitely. Before the surgery she was average and unremarkable, a little bit rough looking even. But now I would say she is beautiful though to me personally that means nothing considering it's all fake. If you think she's natural then you should really should look the word up in a dictionary because Megan's beauty is anything but.

Ok true, not natural. But saying it means nothing? If you don't have it, creating it is completely fine.

How was she average? She certainly was pretty even before surgery , maybe not as I said 'OMFG SO HOT' but she was definitely still pretty.. she was hardly 'average' I dont see any girls walking like that around the FIVE highschools I've attended and trust me they caked on the makeup.

I'm not trying to be catty but if THIS is average then please let me look average!

Put this in any highschool and all the guys would still go gaga. I would know ..

And if this is average then no offence Gisele and Ale must still be average in your books because IMO Megan Fox then still had flawless features.

megan fox fansite

And at 16.. yea shes wearing makeup but shes still prettier than these other girls!
Now I'm not trying to be catty/rude or whatever but it's undeniable that she was always a pretty girl. Generic perhaps but certainly a girl the guys would all drool over. To me a fake = wasn't born pretty but through surgery became gorgeous. Megan was always gorgeous but she definitely did make a few improvements. She hasn't had as much surgery as people claim..

Erm and if people really DID think she was average she wouldnt have gotten type cast into

the 'hot chick' roles at the tender age of SIXTEEN.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

megan fox fansite

@ 14 , sure these arent the best facial expressions but her features were still amazing.
And again she was typecast as the 'hot' chick.

meganfox fansitee

I said she was pretty but average or like you said generic. She'd still be the hottest girl in school but she wasn't very striking until she had work done. And a lot of the girls they cast as "hot chicks" in films are very generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->