Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah she was pretty and I'm sure she was still very attractive to a lot of men even before the surgery, but there's a big difference between being pretty/attractive and being beautiful. Men find p*rn stars and glamour models attractive after all. I'm not against surgery at all but if every pretty girl can go under the knife and turn into a beautiful woman then it doesn't really mean as much. I'd rather appreciate women who were born beautiful than a generically pretty girl who had her lips and nose done then became beautiful.

Practically every woman in Hollywood has had some form of plastic surgery, whether it be an obvious or subtle nose job, botox, lip injections, cheek fillers, breast implants, etc. It's the nature of the business. Many aging stars admit to botox now that it's more accepted; it's only a matter of time before nose/boob jobs became normal enough that it's not taboo anymore.

Let's agree to disagree. She is a beautiful woman, and if that beauty is god-given or done by a doctor, who cares.

Woah she was already stunning at 14/16 :shock: beautiful in a boring way but still..

No one ever said she wasn't beautiful.

I will. I think she looks terrible.

Some people may think she was drop dead gorgeous before but i think most people would say she was pretty average until she had work done.

She was much, MUCH, MUCH more beautiful before she started screwing herself up. I really can't hardly bear to look at her now. She's just a mess compared to what she was. :cry:

She was much, MUCH, MUCH more beautiful before she started screwing herself up. I really can't hardly bear to look at her now. She's just a mess compared to what she was. :cry:

Ditto. It's sickening to see how a beautiful young girl can go through so much pressure to be perfect resulting in distorted self image. She had surgery when she was absolutely gorgeous. She should consider seeking psychological help before going through more procedures. From the way I see it, she will never be satisfied. Someone should have told her she is beautiful the way she is before all this happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she was pretty before and she's gorgeous now (except for the jonah hex premiere) but i have a feeling she will end up looking like Joan Rivers! How can you start so young where nothing was even wrong and not end up looking strange?

^Ditto. I think Megan looks decent now but she always seems to try too hard

There was a golden globe special on 'msn news' and the caption was "what happened to megan fox's face?" It's saddening..

Rose Boy Is Still At It

roseboyisstilllookingforlove.jpg

When Megan Fox crushed the vulnerable heart of a young boy by ignoring his "PLEASE LOVE ME" plea, he didn't crawl under his bottom bunk and permanently retire his dream of getting at least one celebrity to NOTICE HIM. Harvey Kindlon got back out there! The Daily Mail did a story on Harvey and he later got a picture with Lady CaCa.

But now that Harvey's a couple of years older, he's smoothed out his game. Harvey has cut his hair, bought a pair of pants, donated the peach shirt to a Camp Beverly Hills collector and is no longer looking like a Goonies extra. Harvey has even dropped the rose act. Harvey stalked Rachel McAdams the other night and he didn't even bring her a weed flower. Nothing. Rachel doesn't even know he's alive, but Harvey doesn't seem to mind. If he's about to shrivel into a dehydrated moth ball of lonely tears, he's doing a good job of masking that feeling with his facial expression. Just like an adult! Aw. Our little creeper is growing up!
dlisted

roseboy1.jpg
roseboy2.jpg

Almost Lifelike

meganfakejonah.jpg

If it wasn't for that bulging vein on her forehead, I'd assume this was an anamatronic blow-up doll at the p*rn museum. Now, I understand that Megan Fox has to inject Botox into her head to freeze all the millions of profound thoughts seeping from her brain so she can focus, but she should really stop putting that other shi* into her face before Heidi Montag files a copyright infringement lawsuit against her or Spencer Pratt tries too woo her back with his crystals.

Although, if she keeps filling her lips with collagizz she won't be able to move her mouth muscles anymore, which means she won't be able to talk on her own. Hermmmm. Keep mouth fuc*ing that needle, Megan!

And here's more of Megan at last night's Jonah Hex premiere in Los Angeles which included appearances by: Josh Brolin (is he coked up?) with Diane Lane, James Brolin with John Goodman as Linda Tripp Barbra Streisand, and Wes Bentley.
dlisted

poor Megan , assuming that a doctor , not even an artist, could improve what nature already made perfect :(

has anyone seen the new Emporio Armani jeans ads? She looks stunning and natural

^and yet they're still people who don't see any change in her thread! :D
I'm not against plastic surgery, but I am against it if it's unnecessary and excessive, like in Megan's case unfortunately.
She should have stopped after the nose job and the slight lip enhancement. She was perfect in '08 :flower:

The only difference i see here is 2010 and 20?? and that could be just bad pics. I don't know why some ppl can't accept that some ppl are naturally beautiful :innocent: . Although in pic 20?? It looks like she did something with her lips
Posted via Mobile Device

She used to have a small bump on her nose and now it's gone
http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hope-faith4.jpg

Her nose also looked wider back then
http://dc-cdn.virtacore.com/2011/03/hope.jpg

Other than that she obviously gets lip injections. She also draws on her eyebrows pretty thick which makes her look a lot different than she used to. But if you can't see she's had a nose job you're insane. Megan WAS naturally beautiful and she's still beautiful. Why can't some people accept that she'd had work done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->