Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^did she really cheat? I think they broke up at some point...?
Shia, Megan? really?! :P

^I can see the appeal of Shia for someone like Megan, who fancies herself a big misunderstood 'rebel'.
Shia is really quite intelligent and charismatic, but also incredibly damaged and definitely un-hollywood in the way he behaves. It's not a huge stretch to think Megan would fall for that.

The funniest thing about this situation is that people keep saying that the Transformers movies aren't realistic because a guy like Shia could never get a girl like Megan.
Well, it looks like he can and he did.

He also points out that they did spend months attempting to generate onscreen chemistry and attraction and that does spill over into real life sometimes.

As for whether or not she cheated he says...
When I inquire about Fox's status at the time with her longtime boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, LaBeouf replies, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ."—repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right. Finally, he says, "It was what it was."
:lol:

It's pretty disgusting how much they're using her name and insulting her to get press for this movie. Now they're going after her relationship? Men can quite literally get away with anything in Hollywood.

Colour me naive, but I don't think I get the semantics of 'hooking up'. It's an American phrase, but... does 'hooking up' mean a bit of casual sex with no strings attached (that's how I understand the word), or is it a short-term relationship, which comes with all the bells and whistles associated with a "relationship" (monogamy, fidelity etc).

She's having the worst week ever. I find his comments unbelievably tacky...Megan is now a married woman with a stepson. Whatever past sex happened should be between them and not the world. He seems like every other douche who has to crow about the fact that he can score a hot girl.

Shia, to be clear: they wouldn't do you, if you weren't making $15 mil a movie and an A-list actor.

@pavonine hooking up just means doing *it* with no further intentions and no strings attached but some people also use the term "hooking up " as dating!!

The things they'd say and do to promote this movie. smh. Ever wonder how they decided to keep their mouths shut about megan until now? It's sad actually. They're capitalizing on megan's name and fame. Oh Shia, I didn't take you for some1 who'd do this
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I am also baffled by the amount of Megan name-checking the Transformer promo machine is doing, but saying that their are 'capitalizing' on Megan is a bit much. Megan isn't bigger than the Transformers franchise. Not in a million years. They don't need her, even if the movie gets a 0% rating on RT, it will still be a blockbuster. Which is why it's so strange that they keep bringing her up.
Shia, to be clear: they wouldn't do you, if you weren't making $15 mil a movie and an A-list actor.
Really? So Megan and Carey are what? Prostitutes? Gold-diggers?

Ok. They don't need megan's name. That isn't stopping them though... So they probably see things differently. I do believe they are capitalizing on her name. The woman is filthy famous. More famous than any of the actors on transformers. Of course she isn't bigger than the franchise but her name speaks volumes more than any of those actors. And that plays an important part... Have you tried googling her name?
Posted via Mobile Device

If Shia was a Regular Joe with that cocky attitude and mediocre face...Carey might still go for him. But he would be way out of Megan, Hilary Duff and Isabel Lucas's league.

I don't know where gold digger and prostitute came from. But all that glittery money and prestige adds to his luster.

I thought Shia seemed very upfront and honest in the interview. He didn't seem to be name dropping Megan, more the reporter clearly had a question to ask and Shia didn't lie. He also explains why she left Transformers stating she felt it "Wasn't a worthy endeavor anymore," and "felt like a prostitute."

Personally, I just think it's natural to bring up the previous female lead to the movies after she's been switched out. People still have interest and her name is still connected with the franchise in the past. She is indelibly part of the Transformers machine.

Also, don't get me started on the ambiguous nature of "hooking up;" people use it to mean dating, making out, having sex and who knows what else these days, but in this context I assume he means casual sex/a brief fling.

I don't know where gold digger and prostitute came from.
You were implying that all Shia's got going from him is his fame and money. Women who are swayed by that kind or things are called gold-diggers and star-f*cker (prostitute wasn't the right term).
Megan and Carey both had relationships with Shia, so either they are one of these two denominations, or your blanket statement about Shia's appeal isn't completely accurate. One or the other, you can't have both.

As for Carey being in Shia's league but not Megan or Hilary and Isabel, may I ask what you're basing your opinion on? Personality? Talent (which Carey has by the truckload, unlike the other women in your list)? Or, as I suspect, looks only. If so, how incredibly shallow.
The woman is filthy famous. More famous than any of the actors on transformers.
I agree that Megan is world famous, but her fame does not translate into tickets sales. Men like to google her for her lingerie shoots, but all her movies save for the Transformers ones have flopped dramatically. Shia is a far more successful actor, and more likely than her to fill movie theaters than Megan, so again, why bring her up?

The transformer franchise isn't about the human actors anyway, people go see them for the robots.

Megan does lingerie for only emporior armani, and she was famous even before she had that contract. And her fame does translate to ticket-sales. Most men even some women watched the first 2 movies just to see how beautiful she is. She even got most of the attention. And i wouldn't say ppl watch it because of the robots. Because at the end of the day, they don't talk about the robots, the actors get the attention.
Posted via Mobile Device

^I thought that Jennifer´s Body did poorly in the box office?
regarding lingerie, she´s done various editorials in magazines like FHM wearing them.

I think the point is that regardless of the actors, people will go see the movies.

^LOL! I did love the robot with the damaged voicebox the most. Bumblebee, I think?

dreams, I understand you are a huge Megan fan, but there are simple ways to check for facts to avoid making blatantly fallacious statements.
Google image and box office mojo are good places to start.

We will have to agree to disagree about the core appeal of the Transformers movies.:flower:

^I thought that Jennifer´s Body did poorly in the box office?
regarding lingerie, she´s done various editorials in magazines like FHM wearing them.

I think the point is that regardless of the actors, people will go see the movies.

jennifer's body did modestly, not poorly. And ur right about the lingerie thing. Yea, the movie is gonna do great either anyway
Posted via Mobile Device

You were implying that all Shia's got going from him is his fame and money.

Now that we have a very good idea of what his personality is like...um, yeah that was my implication. But, I would also add talent, since he certainly has that too.

I don't think any of that makes the women who go for him prostitutes or gold diggers...they are just seduced by the added luster he has. That's how it is for a lot of these guys. Some of these women that hang on their arms...would just not be there otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->