Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh, OUCH!!

bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/06/08/megan-fox-another-nail-in-the-movie-star-coffin/

A bit political, so I won't post the content here, but it bears reading.

very political yes!:D
that made me sad coz it's so true. :( she can't help it. she needs that buzz and these days, any buzz is good buzz.

I'm sure i'm gonna be in the minority..but i don't think she's stupid at all. In my opinion she could be considered smart, becasue she's trying to take control over her career, to build herself an image and to control it, not to be controlled by it, like is happening for so many other young celebrities. She doesn't take herself too seriously, and i think she can be called naive, too, because she speaks her mind without thinking about the consequences, and the bad press. she migh not say the most enlightening thing or express some of the most intelligent opinions..but she's real and honest..and that's what i appreciate about her..even though i admit that she could have shut her mouth in some occasions ^_^

This is woman is so trashy, I wish someone could explain to me her appeal or why she's a hollywood "star" when I see dozens like her in the cover of Nuts magazine...

Thank you for the article Echoes, so besides being a Jordan look a like she's also incredibly stupid ...Hummmmm

this is it. i couldn't really recall who she reminds me of.
megan fox surely looks like jordan. they've got that particular blender girl appeal.

I'm sure i'm gonna be in the minority..but i don't think she's stupid at all. In my opinion she could be considered smart, becasue she's trying to take control over her career, to build herself an image and to control it, not to be controlled by it, like is happening for so many other young celebrities. She doesn't take herself too seriously, and i think she can be called naive, too, because she speaks her mind without thinking about the consequences, and the bad press. she migh not say the most enlightening thing or express some of the most intelligent opinions..but she's real and honest..and that's what i appreciate about her..even though i admit that she could have shut her mouth in some occasions ^_^
I find her amusing. And that quote, well... a lot of people in Europe would think that was spot on :innocent:Either way, I love when people say silly things in interviews.

From jezebel.com

Megan Fox's 50 Best (& Worst) Bon Mots

The new Entertainment Weekly features a cover interview with Megan Fox. The loose-lipped star has demonstrated a knack for being quotable in the past. Here, we collect some of her more memorable remarks over the course of her short career.
In the issue — on sale June 12 — Fox makes it known that she's aware that she's known for her sex appeal more than her acting skills, and true to form, she doesn't hold back from talking about that, or anything else, really. (The pull quote EW used for the cover is the double entendre: "I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it.") Reviewing some of what she's said in the past couple of years, it's hard (for me, at least) not to like a 23-year-old who openly talks about farts, ****ing, and being a feminist and marijuana enthusiast. Her repeated remarks about not being liked by other females and getting along better with men, can be tiresome, at best, and troubling, at worst, but whether you think she's a straight-talkin' bisexual badass, or an Angelina Faux-lie, it's undeniable that whenever she opens her mouth, for whatever reason, people are listening.

On her mental state:
"I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"If there's no sun, I go bat**** crazy." - Total Film, July 2009
"I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon." - Entertainment Tonight, June 2009
"I have no friends and I never leave my house." - Times of London, June 2009
"My weight fluctuates constantly—I don't really take good care of myself. I just sort of exist and survive." - Elle, June 2009

On men:
"I'm so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them." - Elle, June 2009
"Retards. Ridiculous. So pathetic!" - British GQ, July 2009
"I really don't know anything about being single yet, really. I was with someone from the time I was 18, so I've never been forced to take care of myself. I've always had someone doing that for me." - Elle, June 2009
"I've always gotten along better with boys." - Elle, June 2009
"There are some…actors who have been in the business for a while, who are very egocentric and have been able to sleep with a lot of girls for whatever reason, and because they don't know me they think I'm going to be this little cupcake, this Marilyn Monroe type who's going to bat my eyes and be like a receptacle for them." British GQ, July 2009
"I'm not going to be married - I'm not the marrying type. I know people will say, 'Why are you engaged if you're not the marrying type?' I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend, but I have no plans of getting married any time soon." Extra, April 2009

On women:
"I come across as confident and [women] assume that means that I think I'm hot ****. And that makes them feel bad about themselves and so they hate me." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"I go to the set thinking I'm not going to have any female friends, because that's the reality of the business. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you." - Maxim, July 2007
"I'm actually frightened of [Angelina Jolie]. I haven't had the opportunity to meet her and I try to avoid that because I'm afraid. Angelina's a powerful person and I bet she would eat me alive. I guess that is why I'm afraid of her." - FHM, June 2007
"I was joking [about Angelina]! She always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I'm sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I'd be like, 'Who the **** is this little bull**** brat who was in Transformers that's going to be the next me?' I don't want to meet her; I'd be embarrassed." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"I'm not trying to take Cate Blanchett down." - USA Today, April 2009
"I didn't get along with Lindsay Lohan on Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, but you have to consider that we were 16-year-old girls. I haven't seen Lindsay since then, but I imagine she's grown and become a different person. I know I have. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you." - Maxim, July 2007
"If you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model." - Times of London, June 2009

On Zac Efron:
"Zac Efron is my obsession, we're the same person. We're not actually here, it's like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it's me, and you don't know that. It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time." - GQ Man of the Year Event, 2008
"Well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there's music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it." - Esquire, June 2009
"Robert [Pattinson] and Zac [Efron]—they're just too pretty, with the big hair and the suits." - Elle, May 2009

On drugs:
"I hope they legalize [marijuana] and when they do I'll be the first ****ing person in line to buy my pack of joints." - British GQ, July 2009
"I've done drugs, and that's how I know I don't like them. I tried several things in order to make an informed decision, but I didn't enjoy anything other than marijuana. Cocaine is back with a vengeance, everyone in every club is doing drugs. A lot of people are on prescription drugs. Celebrities aren't trying to hide it, except where people have camera phones." - Maxim, 2007
"Before I go onstage anywhere, I take a Xanax now." - GQ, October 2008

On Sexuality:
"Well, I'm clearly not ugly." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"Really my only job is to look attractive. I was so angry about that, that I went in the opposite direction. I turned into a really butch bull **** for, like, six months... Then I went in the other direction. From being a giant motorcycle-riding lesbian, I turned into a zombie. I lost, like, 30 pounds. I was like, 'I'm losing weight for the movie'. I was telling myself I was being method (method acting), which was so outrageous and ridiculous and not true." - British GQ, July 2009
"I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"I thought it was awesome [being sexualized at a young age]. I was going to a Christian high school and I wasn't a feminist yet." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." - Esquire, June 2009
"I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on." - Elle, June 2009
"If you know how to take control of [being a sex symbol], then it can be powerful. But I have no idea how to handle it yet, how to deal with it." - The Sun, May 2009
"I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven't met a lot of men who've said, 'You like having sex? What a dirty wh*re you are!' That's because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them." - FHM, 2008

On intelligence:
"I resent having to prove that I'm not a ******." - Esquire, June 2009
"I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson, who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've ever learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.'" - Esquire, June 2009
"That was taken out of context. It made it sound like I was suggesting she's pretentious. She's clearly book-smart and she allows people to see that every time she opens her mouth. And I was suggesting that for me to do that - people would receive it as though I was being pretentious." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"I've never been a big believer in formal education." - CosmoGirl, June/July 2008

On fame/Hollywood:
"I used to sit back and think, 'Please, Britney Spears has the best life ever—she has everything she could ever want!' But she has one of the worst lives. Her life is a living ****ing nightmare. I have panic attacks thinking about her life." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
"We actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross." - British GQ, July 2009
"If I show up and give any sort of performance at all, even a mediocre one, everyone will walk away going, ‘Holy ****! Megan did a great job in that movie!' So I'm an overachiever just by default because of the category I've been put in." - Times of London, June 2009
"Oh my God! Screen kissing is f****** gross. This one kid I had to kiss had just eaten. And he passed a piece of whatever it was into my mouth. Not on purpose, like it was in his tooth or something. And it was really salty. I almost cried. I was a b*tch for the rest of the day." - British GQ, July 2009
"It pisses me when people ****ing complain that I'm too beautiful to get this part. That's bull****. You wouldn't be working if you weren't attractive. Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of. And if I weren't attractive I wouldn't be working at all." - Esquire, June 2009
"I've done one movie. And it's not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes. I mean, I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep." - GQ, October 2008
"I would love to do a movie naked; it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?" - The Daily Star, July 2008
"Maybe, you know, [my next role can be] something that's more of a character piece that doesn't involve a leather motorcycle outfit." - Entertainment Tonight, June 2009

Randoms:
"I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, "Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush." - FHM, June 2007
"I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared," – Red carpet interview at the Golden Globes, 2009
"I wouldn't regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options." - FHM, June 2007
"If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like-you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why." - GQ, October 2008
"I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously." - Entertainment Tonight, June 2009
"I don't hang out in strip clubs so much anymore. But when I just turned 18, and dare I say, before 18, it was just my thing. I was just so happy to be doing something I knew my mom would die if she knew where I was. I was going through that stage. I would go with my girlfriends. It was a really fun and loose environment. There's one strip club in L.A. that I would go to called 'The Body Shop.' I was obsessed with it, and I'm in love with Motley Crue because Vince Neil sings about it in 'Girls, Girls, Girls.' I would go there and think, 'Oh my God, Vince Neil and Tommy Lee would come here! It's so amazing!' I don't do that anymore. But every once in a while I don't mind going out with some guys and hanging at a strip club." - GQ, October 2008

The last word:
"I don't understand why people don't have a f—-ing sense of humor. Always assume that I'm being sarcastic." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
Megan Fox: 'Fallen' Angel [Entertainment Weekly]

I agree with that article, I too have a hard time disliking her...she just has no problem cutting herself down so what's not to like? She's so self-deprecating and bizarre...LOL

she's beautiful, but not very interesting. everything she says is quite boring; i don't see the angelina jolie similarities at all.

she's beautiful, but not very interesting. everything she says is quite boring; i don't see the angelina jolie similarities at all.

I agree with her it's just the media being lazy b/c they are both sexy dark haired women with visible tattoos who have been in action movies. That and the fact they love to label eveyone the next whoever.

I don't think they look alike and I don't see similarities in anything else either.
No doubt they are both very sexy but I find it so much more natural with Angelina.

Megan seems to be either tarted up to the nines or dirtied down, in both personality and style.
She seems to like to build herself up to knock herself down.

I think she is alos heading towards exposed at the moment. Gotta be careful with that. If she is smart she will know just when to go away and hide for a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was funny that someone on the jezebel website compared her to a Manchurian candidate, in that she just came out of nowhere and blew up fast. But I can remember back at least 5 years ago, Megan was playing second fiddle to Lindsay Lohan in Confessions. I bet Lindsay is slightly pissed to see how the tables have turned...

I don't like her, but I feel kinda sorry for Megan Fox. She clearly craves attention so much that it seems unnatural and might stem from some sort of neglect or abuse in her child, especially since she keeps trying to modify her body through surgery and tatoos. It's sad because she was so much more beautiful before the oversexing; she seems to be trying to be a perfect celebrity with sex appeal, controversial statements, and everything, but I think that she's just entirely unhappy with herself so she seeks approval from the media, which, as everyone knows, is not the best place to find confidence. Her contradicting statements show that she wants to please everyone, and the 'women are jealous of me' stance she takes shows great insecurity.

I think she's much more unhappy that she tries to make it out to be. Though she's far from a good actress, she's successful and rich, but I don't think her mental state is all that healthy. I can't like her becasue her statements are so egregious, but she's only in her early 20's in an industry that values sex appeal and she knows it so she'll do anything for approval.

In short: poor girl.

Anybody ever notice?

It looks like the most desired woman is not so perfect after all!

The internet has been abuzz regarding new photos of Megan Fox with unusually large thumbs.

The medical term for Megan Fox’s ever so slightly misshapen thumb is brachydactyly, which is basically a fancy word for a clubbed thumb, according to local hand surgeons.

"Literally, what it means is short finger," says Dr. Steven Bendner, a hand surgeon at Beth Israel Medical Center. "The nail of the thumb in this condition is often very short and wide."

Though the thumb is certainly not what most people are looking at when they look at Fox, it’s worth noting that her condition is often inherited, doctors say.

"It is usually hereditary," Beldner explains. "Although it could also have been caused by frostbite, or it could have been an injury to the growth plate in childhood."

Though it’s much less noticeable when a child is young, the condition becomes more visible during growth and maturity. About 1 in 1,000 people has the condition, Beldner says.

Dr. Richard Kim, director of congenital hand surgery at Hackensack Medical Center, notes that the thumb is the most important finger of all.

"You need it to be able to touch the other fingers and it is important for pinching," he says. "In Megan Fox’s case, it appears that only the last bone of the thumb is affected and that it does not involve the joint. For her, it looks like it’s just a cosmetic deficit."

In some cases, people with clubbed thumbs often have the same condition with their toes.

Brace yourselves: this feature also applies to Fox.

However the actress' flaw doesn't seem to bother her...or her millions of drooling fans.

"I know I'm seen as a sex object," Fox recently told Esquire magazine. "I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on."

We give the actress a "thumbs up" for embracing her imperfections, clubbed or not.

alg_stump-thumb.jpg

www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/06/...n_imperfection_the_actress_is_all_thumbs.html

HAHAH she is wonderful, reading all her quotes i just laugh and laugh. she is just wonderful. go megan!!!! but i can totally see why so many people just don´t like her. but me and megan seems to have same kind of humor.

I don't like her, but I feel kinda sorry for Megan Fox. She clearly craves attention so much that it seems unnatural and might stem from some sort of neglect or abuse in her child, especially since she keeps trying to modify her body through surgery and tatoos. It's sad because she was so much more beautiful before the oversexing; she seems to be trying to be a perfect celebrity with sex appeal, controversial statements, and everything, but I think that she's just entirely unhappy with herself so she seeks approval from the media, which, as everyone knows, is not the best place to find confidence. Her contradicting statements show that she wants to please everyone, and the 'women are jealous of me' stance she takes shows great insecurity.

I think she's much more unhappy that she tries to make it out to be. Though she's far from a good actress, she's successful and rich, but I don't think her mental state is all that healthy. I can't like her becasue her statements are so egregious, but she's only in her early 20's in an industry that values sex appeal and she knows it so she'll do anything for approval.

In short: poor girl.

I agree with all of that!

But I'm so fascinated by her beauty :blush:

"I'm so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them." - Elle, June 2009

"I've always gotten along better with boys." - Elle, June 2009

"I go to the set thinking I'm not going to have any female friends, because that's the reality of the business. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you." - Maxim, July 2007

"I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

"I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously." - Entertainment Tonight, June 2009

"I wouldn't regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options." - FHM, June 2007

"I don't understand why people don't have a f—-ing sense of humor. Always assume that I'm being sarcastic." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
Megan Fox: 'Fallen' Angel [Entertainment Weekly

HER hypocrisy astounds me...I will assume EVERYTHING she has to say.. is sarcastic and therefore she has nothing of worth to say. I love comedy.. in fact im a huge fan of it. I wish a beautiful woman like her was actually intelligent and had something great to say.

Oh and that quote about how she has so much sex..and other men just wish their wives and girlfriends would have more sex.. i dont know how she gets her movies made, she must be so busy having more sex than the rest of us..

I think Megan Fox is beautiful and really hot. I mean I would totally switch "the sides" for her :brows: :rofl:
and to be honest - I don't care if she has fake lips/boobs or a fake nose! and I don't care about her acting skills!
for me she's just a celebrity like nicole richie or rachel bilson

^ikr! but i also have this silly belief that she will fulfill these "potentials" (i.e. acting, dressing up better, looking 'less plastic', finally getting rid of that whatshisface boyfriend). :lol:

:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->