Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only transformation Michael Bay should be concerned with now is the one he took from geeky teenager to disgusting, douchey perv!

Apparently, the Transformer's director had Megan Fox complete a rather unorthodox audition at his house. A source reports that Bay "made her wash his Ferrari while he filmed her."

What?! Ewwwww!!!!

When asked about this unseen footage, Bay claims " don't know where it is."
Sure, sure. Bet if we check your bedroom DVD player we'd find it!

www.perezhilton.com & Page Six (NY Post)

This story made me feel kind of bad for her, it's very casting couch...

It's not too surprising. This sort of thing happens in Hollywood all the time. Some people are so desperate to succeed, they will do anything. It happens in fashion (modeling) and music too.

If this is all that Megan had to do, it's not actually that bad, compared to some of the other rumors that been going around Hollywood about other actresses (and actors).

Perez Hilton & Page 6 aren't exactly the best sources, but Michael Bay's reputation is not that great so it makes me think it is true.

Ah Megan, now I get part of why she resents Michael Bay.

Ever since I first saw this girl, I fell in love with her. She is so perfect and I oddly can relate to her. Every girl around here absolutely hates her- it's all jealousy, too and it's so ridiculously obvious. I think her sarcasm is amusing, she never fails to entertain me with what she says. I personally don't find her stupid for saying what she thinks and being honest; most actresses in Hollywood are so careful of what they say, they probably plan it for hours in advance just to avoid being ripped apart on celeb blogs and whatnot. Megan doesn't care and that's what I love about her. Oh and the fact that she's smoking hot haha. She's fantastic, totally my idol.

I'm really sick of the whole jealousy thing. Why would anybody be jealous of Megan? Her skin is ****ed up, she looks like a p*rnstar, is obviously not too bright, can't act, and probably slept with many people to get where she is. Is that really worth being jealous of? There are tons of other actresses who are actually talented and natural looking and actually worthy of being jealous of. Megan on the other hand is not, and she really makes me mad with the whole "Women are jealous of me because I'm super confident!". What women? Because the women I know actually have good reasons as to why they dislike her.

I'm really sick of the whole jealousy thing. Why would anybody be jealous of Megan? Her skin is ****ed up, she looks like a p*rnstar, is obviously not too bright, can't act, and probably slept with many people to get where she is. Is that really worth being jealous of? There are tons of other actresses who are actually talented and natural looking and actually worthy of being jealous of. Megan on the other hand is not, and she really makes me mad with the whole "Women are jealous of me because I'm super confident!". What women? Because the women I know actually have good reasons as to why they dislike her.

I'm just speaking for the girls that I know, not for everyone else. A lot of my female friends dislike her because they get annoyed when their boyfriends drool over her. Yes, she may have a certain look to her that's more "p*rnstar"-ish, but I personally find her pretty and admire her for not caring what people think of how she looks or acts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's awesome. I tried not to like her(out of jealousy, perhaps) but it was just too hard.

gotta love her....beautiful and badass...reminds me of the young Angelina Jolie....despite what people say they have very strong similarities...remember when Angelina kissed her brother and when she cut herself at her wedding and liked playing with knives

I really don't see that there's anything for other girls to be jealous of. She really isn't all that special.

I don't think it's really that unbelievable for some people to be jealous/envious of Megan. Looks aside, Megan still has quite a few things going for her:

- Wealthy. Doesn't have to worry about the recession, finding a job in this crap economy, not being able to pay her bills/loans. Can afford designer clothes, luxury cars, electronic gadgets, a million dollar home, etc. without worrying.
- Advancing in her career. Unlike other celebrities (L. Lohan, J. Simpson), she's actually getting good roles, getting more well known, and succeeding in her career of choice. How many people want to be in X profession, but found it hard to get hired, so is now doing Y profession to support themselves?
- Access to fashion. Especially at the Fashion Spot, I'll bet a lot of people would love to be given free designer clothes or to be invited to the front row of a couture fashion show. Especially since she's generally regarded as having bad style.
- Longterm relationship. I guess this would be for girls who are single and looking.
- Gets to meet celebrities/famous people. Mostly everyone has a public figure (be it designer, actor, singer, stylist, editor, photographer, etc.) they admire and would like to meet. Megan has the resources to actually make this happen.

Of course, not every girl wants all this. And some might already have it all.* But I don't find it realistic to say that she has nothing, absolutely nothing a girl (or a boy, even) would like to have, though this doesn't mean they want to trade lives or anything. I mean, isn't this the American dream? To start modestly or with nothing, then make it big, and have a rich, prosperous, happy life? I can't really know she's happy but she appears to be pretty damn satisfied with her life in interviews.

Now to say, "Girls have no reason to be jealous of Megan's looks" is a whole 'nother thing.

*And if you are one of those people, great. But I think a lot of Megan's "haters" aren't.

Just wanted to add that this doesn't mean everyone is jealous of Megan. Lots of people don't want any of this. And great for them. But you'd be surprised at the number of people who would at least like one of these qualities... and those are usually the people who are jealous/envious.

the girl is super hot and seems really chill
i don't understand why people are hating on her.

I don't think it's really that unbelievable for some people to be jealous/envious of Megan. Looks aside, Megan still has quite a few things going for her:

- Wealthy. Doesn't have to worry about the recession, finding a job in this crap economy, not being able to pay her bills/loans. Can afford designer clothes, luxury cars, electronic gadgets, a million dollar home, etc. without worrying.
- Advancing in her career. Unlike other celebrities (L. Lohan, J. Simpson), she's actually getting good roles, getting more well known, and succeeding in her career of choice. How many people want to be in X profession, but found it hard to get hired, so is now doing Y profession to support themselves?
- Access to fashion. Especially at the Fashion Spot, I'll bet a lot of people would love to be given free designer clothes or to be invited to the front row of a couture fashion show. Especially since she's generally regarded as having bad style.
- Longterm relationship. I guess this would be for girls who are single and looking.
- Gets to meet celebrities/famous people. Mostly everyone has a public figure (be it designer, actor, singer, stylist, editor, photographer, etc.) they admire and would like to meet. Megan has the resources to actually make this happen.

Of course, not every girl wants all this. And some might already have it all.* But I don't find it realistic to say that she has nothing, absolutely nothing a girl (or a boy, even) would like to have, though this doesn't mean they want to trade lives or anything. I mean, isn't this the American dream? To start modestly or with nothing, then make it big, and have a rich, prosperous, happy life? I can't really know she's happy but she appears to be pretty damn satisfied with her life in interviews.

Now to say, "Girls have no reason to be jealous of Megan's looks" is a whole 'nother thing.

*And if you are one of those people, great. But I think a lot of Megan's "haters" aren't.

Just wanted to add that this doesn't mean everyone is jealous of Megan. Lots of people don't want any of this. And great for them. But you'd be surprised at the number of people who would at least like one of these qualities... and those are usually the people who are jealous/envious.

Realistically, I agree with what you said.

But come on, you're taking it literally.Of course, people are judging stars by the 'star system' standards and not by their own, that's nothing new.If people were judging solely by what they needed, they would want to be any celebrity and not just her.I guess some people are trying to outline the fact that she doesn't seem worthy (for them) of getting that kind of fame or achievement given her assets (btw,I'm not one of them, I simply don't care for her).

I mean , clearly, some people b*tch/gossip a lot about celebrities, exactly because they feel more worthy of that kind of attention/don't see what's so special about them (as in, people are not judging these celebs for what they get but for what they seem to be,personality/look wise), or even to put them on the same level ground as them.

If that's your point of view on celebs, then why are you even here ? :lol:
(I'm just being a little ironic, I'm not judging you.I get what you mean).

I was redirected here, from the Megan style thread, because there was some confusion about lip implants. I didn't know lip implants existed!

OK this is probly totally off topic, but I wanted to comment on the whole "she's an Angelina Jolie Look alike"

she obvisouly is.
And she denies it, it's really pathetic I look at her with her tatooed body some even very similar to AJ's and her copied red carpet poses and :-o looking face. ARGH
But then again who wouldn't wanna look like the most beutiful women in the world? (AJ not MF) excuse my rant, but she should atleast not deny something so blatantly obvious yeh?

I don't understand the comparisons to Angelina at all - it may be her aim to look like Angelina, but it turns out a lot more like Pamela Anderson.

I agree, she's way cheap, why would anyone be jealous of someone like her is beyond me.

As for the Angelina comparisons, They have the same coloring, love of tattoos, saying outrageous stuff. But when Angelina started out she was dark and off putting. The kissing her brother, awful outfit at the Oscars, Billy Bob. Angelina got a lot of flack for it. As much as people talked about Angelina, she put it out there as well. The media is much too easy on Megan, then Angelina. If it wasn't for Angelina, Megan wouldn't have a easy ride as she does now.

I don't think women say to themselves I want to look as smart as Megan. They go I want to look hot and sexy. If I looked like Megan, all the boys would come to my yard for sure. In a way, Megan has it harder to look anything other than being a sex object.

well I am jealous of Megan! and I'm not embarrassed by that fact!
her skin may not be as perfect as Leighton Meesters and maybe she's not the smartest girl in Hollywood -
BUT I DON'T CARE!

because I can't tell if she's stupid or a b*tch - I can only judge what I see - and that is her body and her face!
and IMO she looks awesome! even if she has fake boobs, lips etc... :innocent:

well I am jealous of Megan! and I'm not embarrassed by that fact!
her skin may not be as perfect as Leighton Meesters and maybe she's not the smartest girl in Hollywood -
BUT I DON'T CARE!

because I can't tell if she's stupid or a b*tch - I can only judge what I see - and that is her body and her face!
and IMO she looks awesome! even if she has fake boobs, lips etc... :innocent:

Haha agreed. Me too. There's something about her that just looks so fierce and feline, I adore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->