MET Costume Institute Gala 2018:"Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & the Catholic Imagination"

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen:

marykate-olsen-and-ashley-olsen-attend-the-heavenly-bodies-fashion-picture-id955766194

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
NClxSs5.jpg

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

JUiVoUp.jpg

Yara Shahidi

wireimage.co.uk

After Raf showed up last year with that poor model that was uniformed for 6 months in red pants and a tragic little blue jacket, the SL and LV tactics are not looking that outrageous to me. They're just proving every time of person looks indiscriminately bad in these creations... but in the minds of Anthony and Nicolas, it's probably a 'strong army of powerful and independent women'.. (.. that somehow has no sartorial input or individuality).

(also Kate Moss looks like the best Kelly Clarkson has ever looked)

Tom and Gisele are doing Catholic in such an underrated way: rich and vulgar married couple that heads an extremely violent cartel 6 days a week but mingles with the local priest and funds churches on Sundays.

Madonna LOL

Fabric looks so cheap.

Is Beyonce attending?

aZrz3m2.jpg

Scarlett Johansson. lol.

XTq2FRk.jpg

Mary J. Blige

wireimage.co.uk

Tom and Gisele are doing Catholic in such an underrated way: rich and vulgar married couple that heads an extremely violent cartel 6 days a week but mingles with the local priest and funds churches on Sundays.
Love it. :lol:

#GigiHadid

@arianagrande @verawanggang

Sarah Jessica Parker

Blake Lively looks absolutely ridiculous. My leading contender for worst dressed so far.

iIz0DO5.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Zendaya as Joan of Arc.

#kyliejenner #travisscott

I just love Zendaya's commitment to fashion, she looks really good. And kudos to Donatella for designing the outfit.

vD0UnY7.jpg

Cara Delevingne. lol.

9aAz42j.jpg

Cardi B. Could've had more fun with the theme considering she's pregnant.

wireimage.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->