Michael Kors F/W 10.11 New York

It's good but again we've seen this kind of collection from Michael so many times
NY designers are so repetitive,that's their biggest problem

Adore this luxe collection. It seems like he was inspired by last seasons Project Runway winner, Irina Shabayeva!

I thought the same thing, RandomGlitter, but better and more developed.

i feel my credit card heating up. donna did it. marc did it. and now michael has done it. they have given us their signature best this season. after beautiful experimentation last season, we're witnessing why these pillars of new york fashion got to the places of high esteem. seriously, a FUR SKIRT?! i believe the last designer to take on that idea with such wonderful execution was john paul gaultier! but it's done in a COMPLETELY michael kors way. who does that RICH B*TCH look better than michael kors? it's all so effortless, but so upfront and bold in the way these women are. i just can't wait to see these clothes on the side of the mountain this coming winter.

After seeing the pictures, I'm liking the collection less. It definitely looked more impressive in motion. On the pictures, pieces look kinda stale tbh.

How can you like this less after you've seen the show and are looking at the photos? The pieces will move in real life.

Wow, where has all of this come from? I can't find one bad piece. :buzz:

more of the same but one of the best NY collection this season. so right so perfect!!!!

Adore this luxe collection. It seems like he was inspired by last seasons Project Runway winner, Irina Shabayeva!

YES! In fact, one of the outfits in the ad campaign is nearly 100% the same as her "Aspen" outfit that she made on the show... the large cowl neck sweater, long fur sleeveless vest, black tights...

God I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It's to die for... the fur and cashmere is some of the best mixes i've seen this season... I love the huge cowl necks to... Yeh its like RL... but more casual... I LOVE this... Def have to try and get my hands on some for winter... just jumped to the top of my want/ wish list!

YES! In fact, one of the outfits in the ad campaign is nearly 100% the same as her "Aspen" outfit that she made on the show... the large cowl neck sweater, long fur sleeveless vest, black tights...

I got that vibe from the collection too. oh well, it's dog-eat-dog eat dog industry. Irina's not even showing this season at NYFW

Classic pieces that are very well tailored, nothing wow except the black long skirts. Im really disappointed he uses real fur, I hate fur real or faux but obviously the use of real fur is way worse....Oh well.....

^I don't like fur either.Although I must admit that it doesn't look bad sometimes (like in that ed with Raquel Z)but this is so not helping ,the fur just makes the whole collection sadder and just not good.I like some pieces but the colors are just wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->