Jil Sander F/W 10.11 Milan

Does anybody now what movie that was? I'm curious...

I didn't like it. I guess I'm just not a minimalist. I kinda liked the set-up though.

^yes she is always the first one to leave

the collection was ok, there were some beautifully constructed pieces
and then there were some very boring things...the music sure did help though

Amazing! Love the collection and the soundtrack went well with the models' walk. They were like robots.:woot:

Was it? Haha. I guess he made the best out of that inspiration then!

Always one of my favourite, if not the favourite show in Milan... that first look on Anabela looks so amazing :crush:

It wasn't that worth waiting. I felt like it was too quick and I wish there was more looks. I loved the see-through skirts paired with black sweaters (it made the shoes look great in this very case), though. :heart:

It wasn't as good as last A/W, less interesting shapes, but the pieces all looked very nice and Raf certainly keeps to the Jil Sander aesthetic.

Stream was good but I always feel like I still need to see pictures to judge properly!

Meh, it was okay. Not horrible, but not great either. Wasn't worth the time I wasted trying to watch it.

loved the opening few looks then with the suits it went downhill

Nooooooooooo, I missed it. All of my favourite shows at Milan seem to be happening all in the space of two days! There is still Missoni, though. I want to see a clip of Anna rushing out, too. :lol: Edit: Just saw it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
2dbmerb.png

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->