Jil Sander F/W 10.11 Milan

After seeing the video, I can only repeat what I said before - amazing :crush: So simple, technical and classic. Id wear every piece !

I like the opening looks, but from what I saw in the video, the colour palette doesn't look too appealing.

After the opening looks I was hoping for a bit more continuation and play on the transparency...

Still great collection and loved the jumpsuits

THE worst JS collection I HAVE EVER seen , this . after an amazing last season. I mean a plaid dress ru F**** kidding me and american apparel jumpsuits ! The annoying video game soundtrack is not helping either

Worst soundtrack ever...but the collection is briliant! No gimmick. Just simple with interesting minor twist!! I am in love with it!

What happen to the foowear though? I always look forward to them but this time it hasn't got the kinky appeal! Just look a little like one of his previous collection of Raf!
:heart:

I think the amount of looks was sort of unnecessary and it's indeed plain but it is for Jil afterall. love the cuts, tailoring and sneaky details in the overwhelmingly practical pieces.

Anna running out like the place was on fire... classic :rofl:

man im so disappointed. the tailoring is good as expected but the plaid?!!! no!!! the whole collection doesnt look well putt together.

I was endlessly distracted... spotting who was sitting in the rows... figuring out what the soundtrack was... watching out for catwalk collisions... being unnerved when they stared straight at the camera... and waiting for the Anna-does-a-dash moment. So I watched until the end, and still can't remember a single item of clothing.

This is the true epitome of a recession collection - it's simple but gorgeous with subtle details.
Though I was left wondering, with playsuits, sheer fabrics, gaps in the seams and hems that didn't drop to anywhere, combined with worsted wool, what season is this actually for?

I think this is gorgeous. And I'm obsessed with the soundtrack, and how it takes the plaids and jumpsuits to a different place.

the collection is up on style.com. i have to say i'm a bit disappointed. it's nice and simple and the tailoring is great. i like the first black outfits, but the plaid does not work for me in most of the outfits, neither do the jumpsuits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full collection:

33e0l77.jpg
adfcyo.jpg

2j18wt1.jpg
2n9gayd.jpg

style.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member