Miu Miu F/W 2022.23 Paris

I was actually anticipating this show after their spectacular SS collection, and I am not disappointed.

I am a bit off initially seeing those mini skit and leather jacket comes out....which are almost identical to the star items from SS collection, but eventually I guess this is okay... it is like a continuing story telling from the pervious collection but keep extending. I mean if she finds this wonderful core style which made pervious show so success, why not try digging it more? better than keep trying new things which goes no where maybe.

And I guess we could tell that she is having fun to create this collection here ? this show together with the ss collection, there is something very herself.

then of course, we can't ignore they include "mens wear" in the collection, I don't know if they will ever bring the men's line back, but maybe this is a more smart way to do it...at the end, who cares, you could wear what you like, even it is a "women brand".

A collection of leftovers? Unusual for Miuccia…
I find it rather safe even if I love the transparent dresses.

Is it the return of MiuMiu menswear?

This collection takes away the impact of last season and the mini. I've never known her to really push the same idea the following season. I'm disappointed.

I could only hope she brings back menswear, even if she's not at the top of her game anymore. And leave Raf out of it.

If this were a resort or pre-fall collection I could accept. But, just as everyone else is thinking it’s very unusual for Miuccia to repeat the same concepts in to the next season, but I guess S/S 2022 was probably one of her biggest hits in some time. There’s really no substance and the only highlight was the potential of Miu Miu menswear returning.

They lobbied HARD for last season's crop-top and mini skirt combo, so I'm not entirely surprised by this continuation, albeit unusual for MP. Loses the impact of S/S 22.
But.... if they bring back MM menswear for real, I don't mind a round of duplicates.

gorgeous collection, i love seeing the mini skirts again not sure about the shorts version. the embellished pieces are stunning as always, some great bags there too

A bit all over the place, a bit chaotic, but overall a positive showing in my opinion.

Miu Miu is by far the Prada Group’s most exciting endevour of the moment. There is alot to digest here, but from a stylistic standpoint, these clothes are fashionable seperates that would elevant any fashion-forward Millenials wadrobe.

My only concern here has to do with the proportions of the pieces. Can you really wear such micro, sorry, “mini” skirts and shorts in December? I may be old fashion in this thinking, because, you know, present-day fashion “has no rules”, but I couldn’t help but think of how cold one must be wearing this attire November through February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->