Miu Miu S/S 2010 : Lindsey Wixson by Mert & Marcus

i need too see this print ,to get a better look

I don't know why but the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture was images of that film "Where the wild things live"

Finally ! Cant really make my mind up about it tho, need to see it in HQ/print as well.
But she doesnt really look like herself, I would have expected them to do more with her special features, she just looks like 'any other girl'

Finally! :buzz: Lindsey looks beautiful and the shot looks amazing so far. Oh :wub:

Legs, My gosh :shock: I love it!

OMG YES Lindsey! I love how sleek and almost 70esque this look. Perfect collection complemented by the perfect new face and photographic team :heart:

She's only 15....it's incredible.
The photo is impressive, it's huugeee!

Those legs are freakishly long! Lindsay looks beautiful but IMO this is another run-of-the-mill ad that look like everything else and you won't actually stop by and stare at it. That's just my opinion though. :smile:

from afar she looks like Magdalena. it's an okay ad.

Love it.. this finally looks like good ol' Miu Miu. :heart:

I like this alot, especially the perspective of the shot. Lindsey looks good too, and most importantly the clothes look like something you'd want to wear.

Take that haters. I love this girl and the ad is pretty good but doesn't top last season's

I think the lenght of her legs is mostly created by the angle, the fact that Lindsey is titling backwards and by the enormous shoes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->