Miu Miu S/S 2015 Paris

after last season being my favorite Miu Miu collection ever then crashing to this cheap mess?? It honestly looks like a Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe collection. a mess

the brown panels bother me to no end... but I like the femininity of the whole collection.

I loved it actually:blush: Especially the leather coats, the way they moved on the models made me think they were the most soft coats ever made:wub:

I´d love to erase my memory just to be able to see this as "new".

This is too similar to the last RTW collection. Big no for me:shock:

On the livestream the shoes look uncomfortable and the models are almost tripping on them.

aside from the similarity with Prada fall 2013, it looks also a lot late 90s good girl look, those massive belts, pep prints, and those Anna slingbacks... I still think it's too early to refer that time, mentally uncomfortable.

It was very Miuccia, nothing groundbreaking but still undeniably gorgeous. Those coats were perfection.

the high-waisted capris actually work here, since the whole show has a kind of 50s - early 60s feel to it. i do like those longer leather coats; so nice in the bright colours

this was a perfect ending to a crappy season for me :blush: the whole collection was amazing, I love the ruffles placed inside the darts on the pencil skirts, all the fabrics were nice, and those pointy ankle boots remind me of the Neapolitan shoes from her Fall 2007 collection.

^ opposite for me, rubbish end to a great season :lol:

i am so sad, she has been on a roll lately until this season both miu miu and prada were some of the worst i've seen in years :( ugly (and not in her usual cool way!!)

Honestly this just looks like a redux of S/S 2012 with hideous plaid and even uglier eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->