Miu Miu S/S 2024 Paris

Preppy Hilfiger and Polo Ralph Lauren boys and girls discover grunge by the seaside. Looking like you rage against the machine as you surf by mum and dad's yacht never felt so expensive. This isn't a phase, it's a way of life. You won't get it mum and dad. You never do.

Love the soundtrack. Unsettling and almost too cool for this. Calls for more chaotic discipline and rigour in the collection itself, which has a lot of fantastic pieces that are ruined by the bloody logo!

Will not and do not tolerate the reprisal of Bermuda/long shorts either. Absolutely heinous. Lotta (if she's still here) also needs to try out some new styling tricks.

Well this was a boring dud… the clothes mediocre, the styling trying so hard that it fails so flat even before one can start laughing at it.
Horrible casting of blonde, white clones of nothingness and ZERO character.
What a sad finale to the fashion week month.

i find it refreshing it doesn't rely on (ridiculous) design, it's mainly styling which to me seems more in line with how people actually think about dressing and it actually offers interesting propositions
although at the same time this is probably my least favourite collection since lotta came on board

honestly i am just happy that this season is over.
time to get a break now.
never before i felt so exhausted after the last show of Paris was over. And never have i been so disappointed – not by all. but by most.

Will not and do not tolerate the reprisal of Bermuda/long shorts either. Absolutely heinous.
Wearing black ones with Mary Jane flats today because been at it since last year and Miu Miu is so late to the party. SUE ME!

the amount of branding is actually f*cking insane lol
.. only a season away from cattle branding.

I really like it. I can't hate it because it doesn't take itself too seriously to begin with, and it provides great pieces. All the while, remaining distinctly Miuccia Prada.

There's a clear, slightly perverse, storyline to it - trust fund American east coast private school students who just went skinny dipping in the lake. It's a great concept. There are some amazing pieces (those gold coats + I actually love the silk swim shorts). And I enjoy when a collection provides styling inspiration that people could work with within their own closet.

They can calm down on the logos, However, for the prices they charge, I understand thinking "there better be a logo on it" as a consumer :/. I still think they can slap the logo on the in-store products while presenting without it on the runway show. And the casting for Miu Miu is always a miss.

Ugh I just love the mens looks. I always look forward to Miu Miu shows. Agreed that they need to chill with the logos.

I love the knee length dresses and some pieces are cool individually but there’s something dishonest about this collection.

‘I feel like the Bermudas are more a styling gimmick than a real starting point for the collection.
Remove the bermudas, the ridiculous styling gimmicks of basics and it would have been a more directional show.

The collection provides many options for the customers nevertheless.

Goodbye Fabio!

i find it refreshing it doesn't rely on (ridiculous) design, it's mainly styling which to me seems more in line with how people actually think about dressing and it actually offers interesting propositions
although at the same time this is probably my least favourite collection since lotta came on board
Lotta is not responsible for much at all. She always takes the credit as if she designed the collection. Brags about it. Ultimately every designer drops her.

really love it, minus the logos again. the embellished looks are the best. love the blue and black combination looks as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->