Model Casting F/W 11.12

Valentino F/W 11

scaled-4.jpg

twitter | themoment

^Looks like just the casting board as nearly everyone is wearing the same outfit, but it would be a cute final cast as well (As I expect from Valentino these days)!

A part of me does miss the older luxury of previous Valentino, though...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Daphnes head looks so... i don't know big maybe? Chanel casting was.. just like last year.

according to twitter Freja opened McQueen

It says in Emily Baker's thread that she opened...might just be a nowfashion thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yeah, you can see her in the close ups on nowfashion though her whole look is missing in the runway pics.

oh not Freja again ...
Emily would have been more exciting!

so curious about who will show up at vuitton tomorrow. some exclusive vuitton's model(s) will end up on their up coming campaign which make the show a bit exciting besides the horrible clothes seasons after seasons.

apparently kate moss is walking for vuitton tomorrow..and naomi too

:shock:

OK, I'm getting excited here... but I hope this is not a gimmick for a lackluster collection.

don't get excited yet, it's merely a rumor from paris...but she is in town so I think it's actually quite likely

apparently kate moss is walking for vuitton tomorrow..and naomi too

it's very marc jacob's move. he somehow can always get the biggest superstars to walk his shows. kate moss............that's beyond amazing. i dont give a damn about naomi, i hate her walk, it's just way too much.

we can expect of other supers to be there. may be natalia, raquel_that would be nice bc she is nowhere to be seen this season_, daria(that would be a dream), etc.

i would love kate, daria, and giselle to show up at the show tomorrow. am i dreaming..........?

I dont know about Gisele, she's still in Brazil for Carnivale, I believe.
But I would love it if she did indeed show up at LV.

Kate and Namoi definitely would be the final boom :woot:
So hope it's true!

Oh Lawwwwwd i hope so!!! The thought of Naomi back on the catwalk has me foaming at the mouth :D

Ohmygod, Kate Moss would be fantastic !!!!!! :heart:
i seriously hope this rumor's true :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musiclover2004
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->