Model Casting F/W 16.17

Been waiting for Tami @ Versace for awhile. Very excited!

Apparently Iselin is in Paris as well, I guess for Versace.

Sara Sampaio tweeted about doing her first couture shows tomorrow. Looks like she'll be at Versace as well.

I believe she meant Francesco Scognamiglio, as she appeared in the show. I really hope she doesn't show up at Versace. Maybe she's sexy but she doesn't have the face nor the height to be in high fashion.

Backstage right now, Bella, Irina, Joan, Mariacarla, Karen elson, Yasmin, Lineisy, Taylor, Tami, Marjan, Roos, Hanne, Kasia Struss, Dilone...

Sounds like a typical, incoherent and awful Versace cast.

Such a hodgepodge of models. I don't understand.

You have Carolyn, Iselin, Sasha and then you have Hanne Gaby and Kasia :ninja:

So awful

Some of these VS models should stick to VS and some commercial campaigns...

I find it a bit disrespectful to have VS models walk amongst the greats.

why Piergiorgio del Moro dropped better girls also he casted them before, like Ine, Rianne, Vlada...

people say why Hanne Gaby's at Versace, but WHY Marjan!!!

Lol no matter what anyone thinks of Hanne, she commands more attention in this thread than any model every time she's in a major show.. you can look back years and years in this thread and consistently every season - couture and RTW - she gets so many mentions. I guess that's why she has had such lasting power - loved or hated, she always has people talking.

On another note, I love how Bella is the 'famous one' and a recently signed face of Dior and Nobis still gets to close the show. Such a queen.

On another note, I love how Bella is the 'famous one' and a recently signed face of Dior and Nobis still gets to close the show. Such a queen.

It's amazing that with all the shows she does and campaigns she stars in, Julia is ignored when it comes to covers.

are we really doing the VS/commercial vs high fashion thing again? what is this, 2005?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->