Model Casting F/W 13.14

@DerekBlasberg: Kate Moss was the queen of the night in straight-off-the-runway Saint Laurent sparkle tights at Carine's ball. See you at LV, toots
Kate Moss maybe at LV?

Kate Moss at LV wouldn't be surprising. I think there was mention of Kate, Adriana and Eva at some point. Since it didn't happen at any other major shows, LV looks like a def possibility.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the casting is going to be similar to that of F/W 2011's lots of top models. Maybe Naomi could take a short break from "the face" to walk the show!

I hope so, but honestly I didn't get the feeling from reading that tweet. It doesn't say Kate is gonna be at LV... but at least she's in Paris.

LV needs supers.

Isabeli Fontana will be at Louis Vuitton and considering she's a super i hardly doubt she'll be the only one :clap:

So I guess Maryna will be at LV too? Am I the only one who thinks Prada & LV try to do similar castings each season like they both had the 'womanly' VS girls/supermodels in Fall 2010 and this season Prada brought back Adriana and she's rumored to be at LV too with other big names :blink:

^Louis Vuitton show already happened and there were Kate Moss, Mariacarla Boscono, Isabeli Fontana, Maryna Linchuk, Georgia May Jagger and Jessica Hart to name a few...

I didn't catch the livestream ugh. Did Kate really close? Nowfashion and style are showing different orders.

Although it's nice to see Kate Moss as always, there's no sight of models of color at Vuitton (except for Shu Pei and Chiharu). Wow...

Mariacarla is on fire :o She just opened Vionnet :lol:
Wonder if any super will be at Miu Miu!!!

Nice to see Bregje Heinen, Querelle and Kristin Kragh L. pop up at LV!
Overall great cast at LV as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was strange for me previous LV openers Nastya and Ruby didn't appear at the LV show this season

So glad to see Amanda Laine walking in Paris at Vionnet! Super surprised but happy

All newbie cast at Miu Miu. Quite surprising and a bit disappointing. Some models I wouldn't associate with Prada/Miu Miu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->