F/W 2013 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Like someone said in the campaign thread I would love to see Aline especially with the mood of the campaign itself.

Yeah Aline would really suit the vibe perfectly, she really deserves a big campaign.

if it were up to me Maryna would be in the campaign, her face screams cinematic and movie star but i doubt that would happen.

does anyone know what this is for?
tumblr_mosu76WZ1M1s35qxfo1_500.jpg

hsukarina.tumblr.com

^I guess it will be Karlie Kloss...She wore Louis Vuitton mostly in recent party.

I am really curious about Chanel and Fendi!!!!!Isn't it too late?

I am really curious about Chanel and Fendi!!!!!Isn't it too late?

Chanel and Fendi, along with Gucci, usually come out when somebody scans the August issue of UK Elle, Vogue or HB. So I expect to see it in the coming two days. Really cannot wait to see it.

LV is really late indeed. Two years ago the fall campaign came out on the 18th of May.

Mert & Marcus is shooting Gucci with Edvard Enninful and Karmen Pedaru in Ibiza this week.

Mert & Marcus is shooting Gucci with Edvard Enninful and Karmen Pedaru in Ibiza this week.

Is it for the FW campaign or is it for Gucci Cruise? It sounds so weird to be shooting a fall campaign in mid-July.

It's definitely Resort, the Fall campaign was shot long time ago.

Obviously, it's the cruise campaign.

Yes, it was dumb of me to ask,...a campaign shot in Ibiza. Its just that I feel a little clueless about the actual FW campaign casting. Initially, I thought it was Bastiaan and Daria, but we quickly realized after the images debuted it was Prefall. Then Clement pops up again, only to be doing the 'Made to Measure' thing, and at this point I don't remember any solid possibilities for the actual fall campaign. So what's the word??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->