• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Model Casting S/S 11

Adriana better be there, but I'm not getting my hopes up after she wasn't even at Loewe. Izabel is an exclusive so maybe she's one too.

tanii94, we don't know if Izabel will be a Givenchy exclusive if was just speculation b/c on her twitter she said she would be exclusive for a show. although I do hope it is true...

Well, it's the next and last show of the day coming up and she's in hair and make up. We can put two and two together. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alessandra will not be there, which is beyond ridiculous because her LOVE card is last season's Givenchy campaign, casting fail IMO . . .

Alessandra's not walking? Then how the 'eff did her management confirm Adriana was walking?:huh: I was kinda expecting her to be there. Especially after her agency sent out a rumour that she'd be walking last season..

I thought Iza was confirmed. Bummer.:(

If Adriana's not there I'll hate Ed Razek for life.

I don't know about the Alessandra/Adriana rumor in regards to what Ale's management has released, I don't think they would say anything about Adriana before Ale, but as far as I know Ale was not cast for the show. And she usually tweets about this sort of stuff, unless it's super secret.

Izabel is indeed confirmed.

Well, usually when something is said about Adriana by Alessandra's people you would think Alessandra would be a part of it too since I don't think they would know about Adriana otherwise. And like I said about Izabel, it has to be Givenchy. Last show of the day and she's in hair and make up. It's obvious. Russell James posted a picture of Adriana last night in the Caribbean, but he did the same with Izabeli and she's still been walking shows all week, so maybe he's posting the pictures a couple of days later. Adriana could be in Paris.

^ Maybe Ale's managment knows through one of their other girls...her booker has more than just Ale in his portfolio. :flower: Fingers crossed for Adriana though!

Re: the model who opened Givenchy... I'd recognize those sucked in cheeks anywhere... ooo there is going to be some serious celebrating on tFS tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, so what exactly is the celebration for? it's not the first time Natasha opened a show :lol:

^Because we all thought she was skipping Paris.

Re: the model who opened Givenchy... I'd recognize those sucked in cheeks anywhere... ooo there is going to be some serious celebrating on tFS tonight!

lmfao!! my hands are certainly in the air... :P

Loved the casting at Givenchy! The right amount of supers, and the right ones too, not too much exclusives (which is great becoz they had a sh!tload last season :P), and I loved all the ones at the casting. Well done! :flower:

:lol:

I really hate when models do that.

^ lol it wasn't that long ago and it falls short to the old Versace imo
Just look at Fall 05-06 & Fall 06-07...They will most likely remain my favourite shows from Versace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->