Models Who Aren't That Tall

At this point it's downright futile to ask, but... have we ever decided just how tall Kate Moss is?

I was looking through some vintage runway shows in the Designers and Collections forum, and she looks sooo petite in them all- in fact, if I just had to guess, I'd probably peg her around 5'4 :shock: But I'm sure that's doing her a disservice.

In the documentary Models Close Up (directed by David Bailey), she says she's 5'6''.

I saw the title and Kate Moss actually appeared on my mind. :smile:

In her profile in models.com, Kate Moss is pegged at 172 cm, roughly 5'7".

The height detectives at Celeb Heights have Ms. Moss at 5'5.75 (they get very specific, haha), which makes sense because IMG lists her at 5'8, and that's around their general 1.5"-2" upping range. They don't have loads of models listed, but here are some...

Marisa Miller- 5'8 (this one is hotly debated on their site)
Linda Evangelista- 5'9.5
Twiggy- 5'6
Cindy Crawford- 5'9.5
Laetitia Casta- 5'6.5
Naomi Campbell- 5'9.5
Jamie King- 5'9
Heidi Klum- 5'9 ( :lol: )
Gisele- 5'10.5

Thoughts? I'm not convinced on most of these, to be honest. Are all the supers really the same height?!

I think Chanel is around 5'7.5-5'9 at the most. Not that tall but the build of her body makes her look very long!

I think than Heidi Klum is 5'8 or 5'8 1/2 at the most..... and Marisa Miller is maybe 5'7 or 5'7 1/2 ....

Heidi's not as thin as other models, and she's posing with girls who are much taller, so it's more of an illusion that she's much shorter. I mean even most other 5'9 models look short standing next to Karolina Kurkova, for example. Plus if you look at her legs they're thicker than other models, so she doesn't appear as leggy as the skinnier models.

Heidi and Lara Stone are two of the more curvy models. Lara is 5'10 and she doesn't really look it on her own, until she's standing next to shorter models.

Hedi is a tad shorter IMO but still at least 5'7 of course..my guess is 5'7.5-5'8

I dunno, they're both wearing some serious heels, but still Heidi is significantly taller than Marisa, even if Marisa is slightly bent. And assuming Marisa is only 5'7 Heidi is a solid 5'9 at least.

spl65086_007.0.0.0x0.400x687.jpeg

source: insider.com

if you look at pics of the two from that event, from any angle, Heidi is still at least 1.5 - 2 inches taller. It's the opening of the Lexington VS store in NYC in 2008.

Victoria+Secret+Lexington+Flagship+Store+Opening+cAD8orTclnil.jpg

source: zimbio.com

Models+sizzle+New+York9.jpg

source: blogspot/wowhollybollyollykollywood

i saw the name heidi in the latest posts and thought you were all talking about heidi mount, and then :neutral:
who cares about vs models? [i mean like heidi, who never really were fashion models]

bump :lol: another proof that sasha isn't short

celebritycity

freja is said to be 6 ft or over, lily is 5'10 so sasha should be like 5'9, or 5'8 if we consider the angle

so then that must mean kate moss is 5'9"! :rolleyes:

Shes the same height as kate moss bb. the video proves that much...and thats at most 5'6"

Freja isn't 6'... IMG has her at 5'10, and when a girl is 6' shes almost always listed as such (or 5'11). Considering IMG has Sasha at 5'8.5, there's no way she's 5'9. Try as I might I cannot even imagine her being over 5'8.

ETA: Now that I peruse the site, I'm CERTAIN that IMG has a set bumping rate. Everyone is upped by an inch and a half (unless, like Freya or Du or Lara or someone, they're already tall enough).

Kate Moss- listed at 5'7.5
Anouck Lepere- listed at 5'8
Sasha- listed at 5'8.5
Mona J- listed at 5'8
Bianca Balti- listed 5'9.5

... and all of these women are hypothesized here to be an inch and a half shorter than that. Case closed!:judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja isn't 6'... IMG has her at 5'10, and when a girl is 6' shes almost always listed as such (or 5'11).
i'm aware of that,
but a couple of weeks ago, some tfs member posted a pic with freja and said she's definitely 6 ft because she herself is 5'11 (or 5'10) and freja is taller

ok, maybe 5'9 was a bit too much :lol: i just really want to believe that sasha is taller than 5'6 :blush:

i'm aware of that,
but a couple of weeks ago, some tfs member posted a pic with freja and said she's definitely 6 ft because she herself is 5'11 (or 5'10) and freja is taller

ok, maybe 5'9 was a bit too much :lol: i just really want to believe that sasha is taller than 5'6 :blush:

Height can be tricky, especially when so many people either don't know their real height or insist upon downing/upping themselves. I just got measured at the doctors office not even two weeks ago at 5'7.5, but one of my school friends insists upon saying she's 5'9.75... but when she stands beside me, it's pretty damn obvious she's at least half an inch taller than that. :innocent:

Out of curiosity, why must Sasha be taller? Can you not like a short model? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->