Nail Polish #2

I'm sooo happy that I managed to get Essence True Love LE.:crush:

dscn4563h.jpg

dscn4565v.jpg

dscn4568.jpg

my pics

Isa I'm so jealous of your lovely nails <3 and that colour is amazing.

Oh dear, you're way too kind!:crush:

Anyone here using Konad? I got the basic set for Christmas and I love it. And I've always loved plain manicure.:D

I just received the limited edition box set that Zoya created for the Bibhu Mohapatra Fall 2012 Fashion Show. I'm super excited to try them.
aketjb.jpg

my picture

i bought all of nicki minaj OPI collection. colours are so cool!

Where to buy OPI nail polishes in NYC? Sephora maybe? Or do they only hold Sephora by OPI line?

°Isa, Sephora doesn't have the main OPI line, only Sephora by OPI.

OPI.com has a "Where to Find OPI" section that lists the salons that carry their line. Below are some of the ones listed in NYC: :flower:

Hana Nail
75 Maiden Lane
New York City, NY 10038
(212) 480-4488

Nail 125
125 Maiden Lane
New York City, NY 10038
(212) 509-0777

Nailesthetic
315 W. 23rd Street
New York City, NY 10011
(212) 647-8761

Chameleon Spa Nails
268 1st Ave
New York City, NY 10009
(212) 477-3450

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received the limited edition box set that Zoya created for the Bibhu Mohapatra Fall 2012 Fashion Show. I'm super excited to try them.

Just saw swatches of the collection at lacqueredlover.com. Zeenat and Parveen (the two in the middle) look gorgeous!

i bought all of nicki minaj OPI collection. colours are so cool!
Save Me is a must buy. I can't resist passing up holographic bar glitter. B:(ninja::innocent:

I hope that you both enjoy your new nail polishes! :flower:

Just saw swatches of the collection at lacqueredlover.com. Zeenat and Parveen (the two in the middle) look gorgeous!

I just put Zeenat on my toes last night and it is an absolutely amazing unique color. It is worth the price of the box set. I will try the other colors next time.

The OPI Holland collection just looks incredible. :crush: Really tempted by Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Kiss Me on the Tulips and I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!
Does anyone know if/where it'll be on sale in London? *Edit: Very.com are selling them by mail in the UK. They're also selling a mini-selection/taster box from the collection which looks brill.

Thanks flyme2themoon!:flower: I hope I'll get few :smile:innocent:smile: of them.

Swatches (Super Bass shatter is missing:(

Did It On 'Em

Fly

Metallic For Life

Pink Friday

Save Me

scrangie.com
Not impressed. At all. I like the Holland collection much better.:heart:

I was able to pick up a couple of the polishes from the China Glaze Hunger Game collection last week. Riveting & Electrify are by far my favorites.

Quick swaches of the nail polish that I picked up.

a5et5c.jpg

(left to right, Electrify, Electrify over Riveting, Riveting, Agro & Harvest Moon)

good point! this thread totally fell off the map!

what colors is everyone wearing now that the weather is warming up?

i was having a go against the grain moment and was inspired by Charlize Theron's dark nails so I was wearing very dark colors for a bit...

I currently have a lacy/leafy pattern on my hands that's from the Sally Hansen sticker-like things (the name escapes me at the moment)

i've kind of been craving something neon though... so will switch to something bright soon i'm sure..
or else go with the classic summer, pretty sheer pinks, whites and all that
i LOVE that clean look anyway

I recently went through a phase of wearing first greyish toned pastels like OPI's 'I Have a Herring Problem, then a bunch of pastels like Essie's 'Bikini So Teeny' and OPI's 'Gargantuan Grape', and now of course, as the weather is warming up, I too am moving on to the brights/neons. (i.e. OPI's 'If You Moust You Moust', Essie's 'Mojito')

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->