Nail Polish #2

Hi guys. I've been all over the place trying to hunt down this polish. I'm looking for a sheer, milky nude like the one on Lily's toes in this picture.

Just Jared

Any ideas what it could be? Every other nude I've tried has been too opaque or too pink or too white. Would applying fewer coats help?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You could try OPI Bubble Bath?

So what is everyone lusting over for Fall? I need to plan ahead and would love to know what are going to be everyone's go to colors.

I bought the Essie Fall 2010 collection...finally! and love it, the colors are still perfect for the season. I'm excited about this seasons too.

View attachment 606815
my screen cap

I bought a few of OPI's Touring America after finding this blog. I was gonna go and buy some of Illamasqua's Theatre of the Nameless Collection but I decided to just get OPI dupes if I could (I got Romeo & Joliet to dupe Scarab) and I'm so happy! I'm new to 'collecting' polishes and my friends think I'm crazy for spending so much on them and at the same time never gone to a nail salon.

I have quite a huge collection of nail polish and my boyfriend always made fun of me because of that. Nice to see that everyone else here shares my passion for nail polish :D

Currently i am in a purple and blue phase, my favorites are
catrice 410 pool party at night
H&M nail polish soaked in purple.

i am not really impressed with the quality of the H&M Nail Polish but the color looks so lovely :heart::heart:

Got these perfect fall colours. I'm in love!:heart:
Metro Chic:woot:
metrochic.jpg

Caught With My Khakis Down
Sephora-by-OPI-Caught-With-My-Khakis-Down-Review.jpg

Sparrow Me the Drama:wub:
sparrowmethedrama.jpg

www.swatchandlearn.com, scrangie.com

^Ooh, nice! I love the first one! I've been looking for a color like this for a while but could never find one (I tried mixing it myself with a lilac and a mauve color). I think I'll have to get this one, too ^_^

The Holland Collection will be available February 8, 2012.

Need them all!
Pedal Faster Suzi!
OPI+Pedal+Faster+Suzi++3.jpg

Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI?:heart:
OPI+Dutch%2527Ya+Just+Love+OPI+6.jpg

Vampsterdam
OPI+Vampsterdam+7.jpg

Wooden Shoe Like to Know? :crush:
OPI+Wooden+Shoe+Like+to+Know+4.jpg

Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
OPI+Gouda+Gouda+Two+Shoes+4.jpg

I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!
OPI+I+don%2527t+Give+a+Rotterdam+4.jpg

I Have Herring Problem
OPI+I+Have+a+Herring+Problem4.jpg

A Roll In The Hague
OPI+A+Roll+in+the+Hague+4.jpg

Red Lights Ahead…Where?
OPI+Red+Lights+Ahead4.jpg

Kiss Me On My Tulips :heart:
OPI+Kiss+me+on+my+Tulips+4.jpg

Did You ‘ear About Van Gogh?
OPI+Did+you+%2527ear+about+Van+Gogh+3.jpg

Thanks a Windmillion
OPI+Thanks+a+Windmillion+4.jpg

http://www.fashionpolish.com/

Thanks for posting all the swatches! I was so curious about them, but I see a lot of glitter ones! Def. going for "Kiss me on my tulips" tho :wink:

wow some of those colours are amazing from the Holland collection. Does anyone know where we can buy it in London?

That Holland collection looks flippin amazing. I'm definitely going to get A Roll In The Hague and I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! as soon as it becomes available!

Currently on my hands I have Revlon's Black Lingerie and also Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet. I tend to always paint my nails more than one color. I can't help it.

my pics

I just put a matte, block white on my nails for the first time. I love it, although it's a love/hate kind of thing. OPI Alpine Snow works well...

definitely some pretty colors in the Holland collection! will have to add some of them to my already too big nail polish collection :P

What is your opinion on Butter London's nail polishes? They are very expensive in the Netherlands (20 Euros the nailpolishes, 27 E the "treatments") but I am definitely curious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->