Nail Polish #2

OPI Damone Roberts 1968 : Re-released for a limited time

jl5wsm.jpg

Source: alllacqueredup.com

- Tobywoo's swatch of Damone Roberts 1968 is probably more accurate.

- DR 1968 is $9/bottle. Low shipping in the US (less than $4.00 for up to four bottles/shipping increases after five bottles). International shipping is offered, but I'm not sure how much it is.

- It's only available at the Damone Roberts Beverly Hills salon, and by phone. Details on how to order by phone are posted at alllacqueredup.com and twitter.com/damoneroberts .

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: What do you all do when your polish gets all goopey? Is there some kind of product you can by to thin it out? (I'm not going to pour any remover into it as it ruins the polish)

^I actually use a special product for these things and it goes really well, but that specific product it's sold only in Spain I think. Surely there's another brand where you live :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: What do you all do when your polish gets all goopey? Is there some kind of product you can by to thin it out? (I'm not going to pour any remover into it as it ruins the polish)

Seche, Beauty Secrets, and Orly are among brands that manufacture nail polish thinners.

The thinners can be found online, and in beauty supply shops, such as Sally Beauty Supply. Sally has locations in the US, Canada, and Europe. :flower:

Thanks for the recommendation, Isa. I'll check it out today. I have some great colors that I want to use, but they're in pretty bad shape.

agree with you DandyWarhol!! Essence nail polishes are my favorites... Nr. 30 "late at night" is my favorite color :wink:

^Well,than I should visit my local cosmetics shop and see what they have :shifty:
Thank you girls:kiss:

Oooh, I love Essence as well!:woot: But not every line that comes out. Show Your Feet are my favourite. All of them.:heart:

I'm blaming you girls for this sudden nail polish mania!:lol:

can anyone tell me what shade is Beyonce wearing in this? the turquoise?

^ The following shades look similar to the one that Beyonce's wearing: Chanel Nouvelle Vague, China Glaze For Audrey, Diamond Cosmetics Oh Tiff, Orly Gumdrop, and Essie Turquoise & Caicos. :flower:

wow!! you're amazing!:flower::kiss:
I'm gonna go with Essie because I love them most of all!:heart:

would anyone be able to recommend a shade of pink that would be similar to this, please and thank you :smile:

tumblr_l1yu7x36wk1qaq3svo1_500.jpg

tumblr

Does anyone know if Essie is a US brand? Also what is the original price?

^ Yes, Essie's a US brand (which L'Oreal USA has recently acquired). The original/retail price is $8 USD per bottle.

Thank you so much for the information flyme2themoon :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->