Numéro #105 August 2009 : Catherine McNeil

It looks like an outake from one her old Numero shoots by Kadel.

I agree, but she looks really good. Not an amazing cover but a pretty one!

3 covers in 2 years, not bad!

It looks like an editorial shot,not a cover shot at all.

can anyone who has this issue tell me how much it is in euros? :flower:

I quite like it, though it kind of looks like she's had a face lift, but nevertheless congratulations to Catherine. She most certainly needed this.

I like this. Most of the time i don't like her work. But the cover isn't bad.

It's okay but nothing more (though it's probably because Catherine isn't my kind of girl:innocent:)
Looking forward to see the editorials^_^

I'm not so sure about this. The mood of it is also strangely wintery.

Never liked her, probably never will, she still looks bland.

It looks like an editorial shot,not a cover shot at all.

I agree; this is an outtake at best.
I used to be quite a fan of Catherine, but she seems so limited. I remember how awkward her VP Testino cover was and the editorial, and she doesn't seem to have developed much from it - she seems to 'luck out' into an amazing shot; like her V cover. I only seem to like her when she's in beachy ethereal editorials.
The cropping of the shot is all wrong, I don't like how her head seems to be floating too - genuinely, it looks weird not seeing her neck, and half of her face is cropped out of the picture. Bleaching her eyebrows was not a good move either. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is as horrible as every numéro cover in the last couple of years. go on numéro, and save my money! :innocent:

I like Cat - when she does icy glam - so it's good to see her get a cover of any sort, I think people were wondering if she was fading, but she seems to be having a mini-revival.

Never liked her, probably never will, she still looks bland.

Says the person with Heidi Mount as their avatar:innocent:

I think she has grown as a model, her VP cover was at the very start of her career and she has done some good work since. Her last Numero editorial was very expressive in fact, despite the average photography. She looks beautiful on the cover, but everything else is a bit boring and the shot is too similar to first Numero cover. I don't think anyone can call this cover horrible though, there is not enough to it to call it horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"