Numéro #105 August 2009 : Catherine McNeil

^ that one expression is enough for me, the only one expression she's ever had, so that makes me think she hasn't grown as a model at all.

^I have to second that. She's the Karen Mulder of our time, I guess.

i like her, cover is beautiful, obviously not amazing, can't wait to see what's inside..does Cat have an ed?

YAY ! :D
I'm so glad to see Cat on this Numéro cover ! She's absolutely gorgeous here, she has a really nice expression, totally flawless ! Hope she has an ed inside, and can't wait for a review ! Thanks for posting :flower:

Does anyone remember Megan Ewing? Catherine reminds me a little of her on the cover.

It's come out tomorrow ^_^
I very curious who have ed.

^ that one expression is enough for me, the only one expression she's ever had, so that makes me think she hasn't grown as a model at all.

Well you obviously haven't followed her career to have made such a nonsensical comment like that. I'm not saying she is an extremely talented model, but she is no way near as bad as people make out.
Who shot the cover, Greg Kadel?

It's not nonsensical, it's an opinion, and you would do well to have a more civil tone imho.

Well you obviously haven't followed her career to have made such a nonsensical comment like that. I'm not saying she is an extremely talented model, but she is no way near as bad as people make out.
Who shot the cover, Greg Kadel?
same thing could be said about you and Heidi Mount. don't you agree? it's ok for you to dislike a model, but if someone does the same with your fav then it's a totally different thing

anyway, like many already stated the cover looks a lot like one of her other Numero covers (which I loved). wish they did something a bit different this time

To be honest, there are people who make fake front covers who do a better job, it looks like a really bad recycle.

^First of all I was talking about Heidi's physical appearance which does not require me to follow her career to have an opinion on. But, I am sorry, it makes total sense that in her 2-3 years of modeling that she has had only 1 expression in every single shot she has ever done. btw, I was being civil.

Credits:
Catherine is smoldering on the cover of Numéro's September issue, shot by Greg Kadel and styled by Franck Benhamou.

nextmodelsblog.blogspot.com - they got the month wrong, though :lol:

If you think you were civil then fine. But ... just my opinion btw ... this cover is truly awful, and catherine is severely limited as a model, but then that is my opinion and i'm entitled to it without disparagement ... as Ana was.

^I was only disagreeing with the comment that she has only ever had 1 single expression in 3 years. Do you not find that silly? and to whoever said the cover was wintery, I agree and I'm looking forward to seeing if she has an ed, her and Greg Kadel work will together in my opinion.

No i don't find it silly because i agree, she only seems able to do one look imo. She had a patch of being a bit better but she has gone backwards since.

But this is about the cover not Catherine, the cover is woeful.

edit: she was showing promise of moving away from her one look ways but she hasn't. That is what i meant to write :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
^You are just contradicting yourself, but never mind, as you said this about the cover not Catherine, so that can be the end of it.

didnt contradict myself ... but if you want it that way, you can have it that way.

I've been looking for the last issue unsuccessfully, so I hoped this would be good...so far the cover is terrible, so awkward :ninja:

not a very inspiring cover... but her eyes are expressive and they do get my attention.
it is always good to see new work from her....

That cover is very anappealing and I really didn't want to see Catherine on the cover of Numero again.
Only hoping the eds inside are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"