Numéro 90 February 2008 : Catherine McNeil by Greg Kadel

Great lineup of models yet again. I see Numero has an extremely strong liking towards Masha & now Alana too.
Excited about the unknowns aswell. Previews are always much appreciated..:innocent:

And the cover... is just.. wow. Gorgeous?

Thank you so much! :kiss:

Wow that cover has got to be one of the strongest beauty shots Ive ever seen, so beautiful,:woot: the eds sound good too, cant wait for Daria's and Suvis!:D

WOW Catherine looks amazing, I definitely see her supermodel potential in that kind of shots! I really like the cover! Very fresh and sexy :heart: not sure about the dress though...

The contents look great - great line-up of photographers and models, as usual ^_^ I can't wait to see more! Thanks!

i don't think anyone can say that that is truly not one of the strongest shots of Catherine. it is amazing, PERIOD. very great shot period. what's inside even seems more promising. Great issue. :santa:

Can't wait to see the rest.

The cover looks good, very simple and Catherine looks very supermodel.

the cover is more than I expected and Catherina is just beautiful on it.
can't wait for Ali's and Daria's ed

I hope the naysayers will give Catherine a chance after that :lol:

mise en pages is olga sherer, and petit soldat is alexandra tomlinson. cat's edit is gorgeous (an fyi for all the mcneil haters).

mise en pages is olga sherer, and petit soldat is alexandra tomlinson. cat's edit is gorgeous (an fyi for all the mcneil haters).

Olga :clap: I'm looking forward to Olga's, Alana's and Daria's eds esepecially :wub: and of course Mcneil's, hoping it'll be as good as the cover :wub:

So refreshing to see Catherine on a magazine cover like this! Her hair looks absolutely gorgeous, and the composition of text and images is near perfect.

Faar from liking Catherine,but this is a good cover it works,she is doing what she is best at;looking pretty.

Alana!

Taben, you are again not the only one having the moment's hottest cover's avatar :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amazon70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->