Numéro 90 February 2008 : Catherine McNeil by Greg Kadel

so beautiful. :wub:
I can't wait for Daria and Suvi's editorials! I wish I could buy this, but Numero isn't available anywhere here.:doh:

Catherine looks AMAZING on the cover! Can't wait to see hers, Masha by Camila, and Daria's eds!

This cover shot is the first time I've liked Catherine; it's soft, it's sexy. More of this side of her, and I may even warm to her.

I wish I could buy this, but Numero isn't available anywhere here.

i'm from canada too and the chapters i go to has numero, but it's like four months behind. so i'll have to wait until like june to buy this.

nope i don't like the cover, catherine looks like a plastic barbie doll
it's dull.

Catherine looks beautiful, it's a good cover, and I'm glad that there's a Masha ed again, they seem to love her.
But I'm more worried about one of the headlines that says Alicia Keys diva soul :judge: I thought we had enough with Beyonce a few months ago, I already know what I'm not going to read....

Last edited by a moderator:
Repetitive and extremely boring. Catherine can't step away from her one look wonder.

Can't wait for Suvi's and Camilla's editorial!:D
[myspace]

Attachments

• l_2d44156ef6d5baf83b14d5438e902faf.jpg
    l_2d44156ef6d5baf83b14d5438e902faf.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 448
  • NUMERO_54_400.jpg
    NUMERO_54_400.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
God knows I love Gemma and isabeli, but I like Catherine's cover the most out of those 3... Sure it's nothing original but I don't think it's bad to have a simple, gorgeous shot of a gorgeous girl every once in a while ^_^

i don't have a scanner, but i'm going to post snapshots of masha, cat and olga's edits.

God knows I love Gemma and isabeli, but I like Catherine's cover the most out of those 3... Sure it's nothing original but I don't think it's bad to have a simple, gorgeous shot of a gorgeous girl every once in a while ^_^

Agree! Catherine's cover is the best IMO. As for it being not original, blame Greg Kadel, not the model.

That has to be the most gorgeous cover I've seen so far :woot:
Plus, I can't wait to see Daria's ed.

daria doesn't have an ed. i think someone mis i.d. by accident. models in the eds are masha, olga, cat, ali stevens, alexandra tomlinson, marina perez, suvi and alana zimmer.

Some of Catherine's editorial, as posted in her thread:

MDC / cestmagique

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->