Nylon November 2008 : Paris Hilton

... and just when I was looking at her Vogue Paris November 2006 issue :innocent:
I actually like it, she looks good. I especially like the second picture from her ed :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
That look they were going for (MK and A/ Nicole R./ Erin Wasson etc)....is not for her.

There are about ten million and one ways to encapsulate what is uniquely American within our culture and they went with the absolute dumbest, most simplistic and pathetic way possible. Big hair, Paris Hilton and friendship bracelets?

Underachievers please try harder. Ugh.
:sick:

Just talking about her and her VP November 2006, then she appears again.

Anyway, I think she's kinda not in sync with the Nylon culture :huh:
I think they just put on the cover for the sake of putting her on the cover, she is too mainstream for Nylon and the indie look doesn't work on her. :innocent:

The only look that look okay on her for Nylon mag is the photo of her wearing the black rimmed glasses .

When I was worried about who I might end up seeing on the cover, I didn't think they were seriously actually going to put her on one. Seriously Nylon? No wonder I'm not subscribing for after the free issues end. I will however want to see the part about Rodarte.

Oh no, shame this is not an old thread digged up aswell. :ninja:

She doesnt fit Nylon, and honestly i dont hate anyone i am just indifferent but this idea fails, categorically!

^ Mischa Barton was on the cover quite recently...this magazine appears to be going downhill :ermm:

oh, man. and to think that they've implicitly put her down so so soooo many times in their articles.

the quality of the magazine has been going down for quite a while; i don't understand if this is an attempt to get new readers or to baffle their current followers with the irony of it all -_-

Wow, I feel so proud to see that some reasons to love my country include Paris Hilton, big hair, friendship bracelets, and Erin Wasson. :rolleyes: Good ones, Nylon.

Ugh. I do not like it. The make up, the clothes, the ugly tan. Horrible. I do think Paris can look good but this was awful.

she doesnt look right for the magazine. but i still kinda like the shoot :innocent:

This is going from my mailbox straight into the recycle bin.

This is Paris Hilton!
This is a fashion mag.
So they should put models on their cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->