Nylon November 2008 : Paris Hilton

They are doing a "Paris Hilton For President" type ed too in Harper's Bazaar!Oy:unsure:Nylon was so fantastic when they started.

If they were going to do an election-themed cover/ed, why couldn't they pick a public figure with actual intelligence? Such as Natalie Portman??? Someone with some knowledge about the current situation we're in and how important it is to vote?

i am so disgusted that this complete and utter trash is even going to touch my mailbox. thank god my free subscription is almost up. i won't miss nylon one bit.

I think I'm going to throw an egg at the windows of the NYlon office.

^that could be fun .... and while you throw it, wait that cory's smoking a cig at the window ....
while i'm thinking about it .... it won't change anything to her current look ...

Also, how ironic is it that she's on the cover amidst a huge financial crisis

I actually really like the shot. I have allways liked Paris Hilton, and she looks great in the pictures. thanks you surrealseven for the video

HORRIBLE COVER:sick:
she looks like shes about to fall asleep
if Nylon was a magazine for trashy Californian
girls then she could hav a spot on here..her style
isnt even what Nylon uses..skanky unchic is not
what they r about WHY?!?!:cry:

Okayyyy. Out of all the clearly presidential November covers (Harpers, Vogue) this comes off like a parody, it's just...bad.

Also, it should be 236 reasons to love America, because Paris Hilton is not one of them.
There could have been so many better cover features from the list; Seth Rogan, Erin Wasson, Rodarte...anything.

The shot is not that bad, but Paris is just... :sick::sick::sick:
I can't stand her anymore.

I really like the photos, and it's not a secret that I also like Paris. But I agree with some of you about that she's not right for Nylon. I mean, Paris style and the styles Nylon are going for isn't really similar. But whatever, I like the pictures! :smile:

PARIS FOR PRESIDENT?

I'm ashamed.

You're welcome, vogue28 :flower:

You're right, she looks like she was about to doze off on the cover.

"... Someone who's honest and will tell you if your outfit looks cute."

OMG. :lol: Loves it.

ugh! just when i paid my money to get a subscription they put **** like this on the mag i'm pissed! (excuse my french btw:wink:

did anyone seeher show when she was cmmenting the people's pics?
haha i cant remeber what she said but i want to say it about these pics..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->