Nylon November 2008 : Paris Hilton

What happened to Nylon? They've gotten progressively worse with their content....and now this!? I'd be pissed if I actually paid any money for my subscription.

i can't wait till i get to see paris' gorgeous face in my mailbox.

No wonder I'm not subscribing for after the free issues end.

I couldn't agree more. It's bizarre...I'm getting the magazine for free and it still doesn't seem worth it...maybe if they started paying me...?

This is sad, so so sad. I find it troubling that they think Paris Hilton is a respectable way to represent America. Because I for one do no want her out there as our mascot. And if they are trying to be ironic, it didn't work.

Or I could just be overexaggerating...:rolleyes:

ETA: Oh, wait-I spot Jon Stewart's name! I'll give a few brownie points for that :P

Last edited by a moderator:
This is baaaaaaad. Never thought I would see Paris on the cover....

First they hire Peaches Geldof, famous for literally nothing except the fact that she came out of a famous persons genitals, to be the correspondent on Nylon TV, then they put Paris Hilton on the cover, as if she's kitsch in a post ironic way.

I shall never bother buying Nylon again. It's rubbish. It has become the american version of Super Super, and Super Super is embarrassing at best.

I remember the days that Paris used to be notorious. Now, she's just irrelevant. I already forgot that she even existed then Nylon decides to remind me.

Nylon has seriously jumped the shark, but I guess that happened a while ago.

Awful. I could take Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie being on the covers but...the entire theme is awful :yuk: I mean that t-shirt?! :blink:

How terrible.

She makes me so mad. I don't think she looks terrible but I don't know why anyone would think it's a good idea to put her on the cover.

Paris is a completely joke.

this mag is going to sell pretty well, right?

looks like nylon needs more mainstream readers.
hahhaha

anyway, its sad they associate paris with the America issue. I'm pretty sure she is the reason why many people loathe americans.

good one nylon, good one.

well they have not been "up-to-date" for a while now! I mean, certainly not with music anyway. I used to find new music in there before but now it seems like I already know most of the artists :ninja:

i m surprised. cant wait to see wt she has in store... but i thk she has gotten a bit "tamed" after she got together with madden... i'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

^ Agreed! I love trashy Paris .. she's so much fun :lol:

shut up dont judge

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->