Vogue Paris November 2006 : Paris Hilton by Mario Testino

Are my model ID skills that bad? I thought that was Sasha with the red lipstick in the Sims editorial. Who is it then?

fullfrontal said:
Are my model ID skills that bad? I thought that was Sasha with the red lipstick in the Sims editorial. Who is it then?

It's Bette Franke.

Got it yesterday. The contents are decent but somehow seem a bit lacklustre. I think that a more exciting cover would have helped offset that feeling; leaving aside the idea of who is on the cover, the cover shot itself is rather dull, and helps to drag the rest of the issue down.

In a way, I think Carine was right to choose Paris, if she wanted an issue that would generate attention - but completely wrong in her actual choice of cover shot.

Scan Request

Can someone scan the two pages on Theodora Richards in the Une Fille Un Style section p112?:flower:

WhiteLinen said:
Tanya looks breathtaking!

Looks like she takes too much breath! Her nose is sooo sooo tiny!! Almost like she has gills!!! Cool but scary :lol:

Why Paris Hilton????????????????????????????????

tigerrouge said:
Got it yesterday. The contents are decent but somehow seem a bit lacklustre. I think that a more exciting cover would have helped offset that feeling; leaving aside the idea of who is on the cover, the cover shot itself is rather dull, and helps to drag the rest of the issue down.

In a way, I think Carine was right to choose Paris, if she wanted an issue that would generate attention - but completely wrong in her actual choice of cover shot.

I saw it at the store and I didn't even look through it. Although the contents look rather solid, I still feel that choosing Paris was an uncommonly stupid mistake. Because of her very name, she has branded Vogue Paris...I will be thinking of her when I think of the mag....it's called devalving. :sick: Anyway, I am taking this a little seriously, what is this compared to oh all those issues, but Vogue Paris has been like that last vestige of true greatness, and now it's gone. Bohooo :lol:

for you karina
(sorry it's sunny today, where I'm staying)

(my photo)

just read that Starvo is very close to Carine Roitfeld and her daughter. now that we know Paris is Starvo's girlfriend, (well, on and off whatever :rolleyes: ) i wonder if he is the one to help her grace the cover.B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monmonde said:
(i'm boycotting this)
I am too - the editorials look great, but I refuse to buy a magazine with Paris Hilton on the cover :huh: I still can't understand why they chose her :doh:

Can somebody please scan Lara's ed?Thank you in advance.

Hahah can someone please tell me who is the desinger of the skirt Paris is wearing on the cover? :ninja:

here they are (my "mémoire" is getting on my nerves)
Sports Extrêmes
photo : Andreas Sjodin
style : Claire Dhelens et Ludivine Poiblanc
model : ?? (sorry i cannot recognize her with all those ski masks on her face!)

I've always lovec "sporty" editorials in Vogue.
those two are great, once again.

Alright, I'm sure no one cares anymore, but I came across these pics again on the photgraphers site and I think I might know who the model is! Does anyone else think it looks like Masha Novoselova? I checked her portfolios and didn't see the pics, but you never know!

I never knew about this.
This is awful.

This cover ruins my opinion about Carine.

But the Editorials look awesome.

I still can't believe Paris graced the cover of Vogue Paris till today

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->