Vogue Paris November 2006 : Paris Hilton by Mario Testino

^absolutely not .....
otherwise paris wouldn't look stunning shot by Testino and wear Alaïa ... who was 'must-have/favourite' designer of Carine at this moment ....
and not to repeat myself again .... but Carine does (or used to ...) like Paris ....

^^That is very true, this was definielty about Paris as an "entity", Carine once said she has a crush on her right?

The Vogue Italia cover with Nicole Richie was however just that, a satire on Hollywood & Celebrity.

I Love PARIS HILTON Very Much, she's only my favourite girl in the world. I Can't Explain with the words how much I love Paris. GREATEST GIRL on the GREATEST COVER of the GREATEST PARIS EDITION of Vogue in the world. This is only VP which I have yet

scanned version of Classés XXL

editorial: Classés XXL
photographer: Mikael Jansson
styling: Karl Templer
models: Diana Dondoe, Missy Rayder.

hq-models.blogspot, posted by anibalenci at Diana's thread.

^ haha my first vogue paris issue. i was shocked when i saw that ed with those naked girls... now i'm just used to it (i've been corrupted by the fashion industry :lol:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
it was funny reading through the first comments everyone thinking Vanessa Pardis was gonna be on the cover and surprise surpise it ended up being Paris Hilton, haha

Its not like Jefree Star was on the cover, sheesh. I got to page 16 and still no editorias because people kept complaining so I skiped to the last page and now I don't even feel like going back...

Beautiful the last ed, is very sexy.

And i don't know WTH Carine put Hilton on cover. :ninja:

the full, scanned version of the ed wasn't posted here, was it?:unsure:

editorial: 14 Visages. 14 Points Forts. 14 Secrets de Beauté
photographer: David Sims
styling: Joe McKenna
models: Alice Gibb, Anja Rubik, Bette Franke, Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Daiane Conterato, Hye Park, Jessica Stam, Liya Kebede, Natasha Poly, Tanya Dziahileva.

Part One.

scanned by Mojopin

I Love PARIS HILTON Very Much, she's only my favourite girl in the world. I Can't Explain with the words how much I love Paris. GREATEST GIRL on the GREATEST COVER of the GREATEST PARIS EDITION of Vogue in the world. This is only VP which I have yet

I can't believe how my thoughts has changed (and calmed down) about her :lol:

^ :lol: that was my admiration toward paris that motivated my first vp purchase, so i simplu.. understand. i've totally changed and my thoughts about her have done so as well ^_^
thank you so much for scanning the beauty ed. i had been totally speechless at it, especially at the first coco's shot, and i was also dreaming of having the same satin-like lips than bette's.
thanks again :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why on earth did Carine put her on the cover? :shock:

Version Original
Photography : Terry Richardson
Styling : Carine Roitfeld
Model : Lara Stone

Scanned by KubBle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members