Vogue Paris November 2006 : Paris Hilton by Mario Testino

Monmonde said:
cool eds, except the disgusting paris feature
but i won't buy this
(i'm boycotting this)
ridiculous! the eds are great!!!!
paris' just got 3pictures. i get it that you can like her or not but boycotting a magazine because of a cover it's pretty ridiculous!
and the azedine alaïa skirt is very good on the cover.

Why is it ridiculous, the cover is the thing made for selling the issue...if these covers sell well, we will continue to have even more celebrities on the cover.

WhiteLinen said:
Why is it ridiculous, the cover is the thing made for selling the issue...if these covers sell well, we will continue to have even more celebrities on the cover.
exactly... celebs are okay unless we have too much ones on the cover but such tasteless celebs like paris... :sick:

Alien Sex Friend said:
please BerlinRocks scan( shoot) Coco and bette`s another pics?? please!!!

i'm @ my bf's this weekend so maybe i'll scan this afternoon with a REAL scan!:lol:

Saw it yesterday. I think it's a pretty bad issue. There's really nothing there. One Sims, two Mikael Jansson, and one Terry Richardson? That's such a lame, empty issue. The only thing I liked was a few of the Sims beauty portraits. Definitely not worth the money this time.

i scanned your requests:wink: :

Coco's 2nd photo:
4ctqnh0.jpg

Bette's 2nd photo:
2cgkklz.jpg

Liya:
2lbymti.jpg

Scanned by me.

Wow, those three shots are stunning! :woot:
No Snejana, Sasha, Freja? :(

Dieselmax can u please scan the Iselin ed? Pleeease:smile: I really loved the pics of it in the previous pages.

Thanks for these gorgeous scans Dieselmax :heart: Coco looks so cute, and it might be one of Liya's best shots ever, although I seem to remember a Carmen Kass/Liya ed from US Vogue 2002 or so by Testino that may have been even better - Desert shots with coctail dresses (one of the best themes out there :lol: ).

Paris Hilton and Vogue Paris? One stupid guess is probably because her name is Paris...Haha.
Paris Hilton looks sl*tty and so not Vogue Paris.
This magazine is meant to be the leader in chic reading...I won't be buying this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->