Prada F/W 10.11 by Steven Meisel

It almost broke my heart when I saw the models auditioning in the beginning, knowing most didn't get the campaign. :( BTW, that shot of the black model on top of Mathias should have been used in the campaign! What a gorgeous ad that would have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...this behind the scenes video is so much better than the actual ad! The final video is cheesy, the song is terrible, and it's not edited well, but this backstage video is sexy, erotic, interesting and I see real chemistry within in the cast. Love it.

^you obviously haven't seen much campaign.......... Let me introduce you to prada ss10 campaign vid.

are you kidding me? ss10??? really???? :D :D

the only one that maybe compares to FW10/11 is ....maayyyybe... SS06 with Sasha (and the kittens :P and the hottie Will Hanz)

This is nice because it gives a kind of sexiness to the somewhat stuffy clothes. Other than that, it's a bit too busy for me. I prefer the black and white version, which is the mens ad? :unsure:

I don't like the eyewear ads, there 's no life or emotion in them at all.

^^Thank you for that scan. That's a really, really beautiful image. It's incredibly sensitive and sensual. Gorgeous.

I don't know if it ever was confirmed yet but I'm 100% certain that the black model is Sedene Blake after watching that Behind The Scenes clip and seeing Sedene in the Sept. issue of Russian Vogue. Such a shame she didn't get any real time in front of the camera.

Ok...this behind the scenes video is so much better than the actual ad! The final video is cheesy, the song is terrible, and it's not edited well, but this backstage video is sexy, erotic, interesting and I see real chemistry within in the cast. Love it.
I totally agree that the behind the scenes video is hawt(!) and I even like the regular video for the reasons you stated and that is that the sexiness comes through on the video and that element is not as apparent in many of the print photos. Although I will note that thus far the pictures actually selected for publication are some of the better, i.e., sexier photos.

I don't know if it ever was confirmed yet but I'm 100% certain that the black model is Sedene Blake after watching that Behind The Scenes clip and seeing Sedene in the Sept. issue of Russian Vogue. Such a shame she didn't get any real time in front of the camera.
I am surprised that whoever the model is that her agency has not "outed" her, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->