Prada F/W 10.11 by Steven Meisel

Here's the trailer… Now this looks really nice. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
The trailer looks promising, need to see more. And thanks for the HQ, it looks better.

I think the trailer is fantastic!!^_^

I really like what I see!

:woot::woot:
this is a whole new campaign for me! love it! i want to see more video! and the HQ really are much better than what was showing.
this is great!:woot: i have chnaged my view!

Looks great .
Is that Angela really singing or ...... ?

trailer didn't really do it for me...
Angie looks even more awkward there than she does in the print campaign. Perhaps it's all to fit the karaoke act? :unsure:

I think Angela is the only one who will sing (Or lip sync, rather?) :smile:

I don't like this at all. Bad casting and bad concept. Epic fail, hopefully next season will look a lot better.

The trailer looks very promising. I highly doubt that's her actual voice. More of her lip synching. As for the campaign, it's not lackluster but it's not overwhelming in a good sense. It's just good. Stunning tbh, but doesn't have a great impact.

Miranda looks horrible in the profile shots. But I like the main campaign overall. The trailer is really nice too.

What a terribly random campaign
I want those fake backstage shots they did for SS10,they were MUCH better tha this
Miranda looks terrible in her shots

The unike good are the trailer

Angela is probably the most photogenic model of our time..she really knows how to capture the moment

The campaign looks much better in HQ. It's really not that bad. The trailer leaves me wanting more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->