Prada F/W 10.11 by Steven Meisel

I'm not sure the whole singing idea will ever grow on me but the ads do look infinitely better in colour than in b&w. In fact I think the colours are the best thing about the ads

I don't dislike the concept of Angela singing...in fact, I kind of like the way she looks in the campaigns performing.

However, I really dislike how obvious it is that she's lipsynching, and I also really dislike the rendition of "Fever" they chose to use...it doesn't sound very classic...instead, it sounds kind of like a contestant auditioning for "American Idol."

I don't dislike the concept of Angela singing...in fact, I kind of like the way she looks in the campaigns performing.

However, I really dislike how obvious it is that she's lipsynching, and I also really dislike the rendition of "Fever" they chose to use...it doesn't sound very classic...instead, it sounds kind of like a contestant auditioning for "American Idol."

That's pretty spot on for me. Angela as a model has the power to set the scene, but since she's the one who's lipsynching while sounding and looking pretty dreadful doing so, I get the feeling that any girl would do for the part.

Prada FW10 full campaign video

powerspacex @youtube/ prada

i didn't like angela very much in the pictures but i love her in the video. LOVE the video.

I don't know why it's not working in print, but singing (lip-synching) Angela is fan-freakin-tastic in the video!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some screencaps of the video would make an awesome eyewear campaign.

this must be THE MOST PERFECT CAMPAIGN (!) that i have ever-ever seen!!!!!

OMG - i'm so overwhelmed right now!!!!

^you obviously haven't seen much campaign.......... Let me introduce you to prada ss10 campaign vid.

^you obviously haven't seen much campaign.......... Let me introduce you to prada ss10 campaign vid.

:lol: I agree. It's a good campaign, but definitely not great compared to past Prada campaigns. Quite a letdown actually. But to each their own I suppose.

if he thinks it's the best, then to him it's the best..

I don't like the pictures, but both video are nice though. Angela is certainly this campaign's star.

Prada Behind The Scenes Fall Winter 2010 Ad Campaign
Youtube/madonalove7845

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->