Prada S/S 11 Milan

It's funny it's the "IT" accessory this season...and it's for Summer 2011, only Miucca can made this!

^^^ Wow. I think I like this show much better than the one in Milan. I love the sequined pieces and the new fur pieces. Also, the shoes seem to be much less gimmicky and more glamorous.

OMG!
And just when you think that collection can't be more perfect, come this!
Love the new dresses!
Love the new materials.
Love Prada.

Wow. I think I like this show much better than the one in Milan.

Same here!

I actually had an impression of a certain heaviness of the looks shown in Milan, this seems to be much cleaner and lighter, I'm just loving the white dress on Sigrid and the ones that closed the show.

Also, the second outfit on Lindsey has the most delicious colour. I've been thinking how great it would be to see on of those costumes in pink et voilà, here it is.

2vdlo4p.jpg
ra3p90.jpg

15fgd1t.jpg
14ubyj9.jpg

gettyimages.com/

Same here!

I actually had an impression of a certain heaviness of the looks shown in Milan, this seems to be much cleaner and lighter, I'm just loving the white dress on Sigrid and the ones that closed the show.

Also, the second outfit on Lindsey has the most delicious colour. I've been thinking how great it would be to see on of those costumes in pink et voilà, here it is.

Agree 100%. I think thats what I prefer about this show.

i'm glad not even her husband appreciated the collection. what a crazy household they must have....(btw, does someone have WWD access for the rest of this story?)

Quote:
Prada Shuts Down Runway Rumors
Posted Monday September 27, 2010

Prada firmly denied speculation Monday that it would alter or nix the spring/summer collection it paraded on the Milan runway last week. The rumor went that Prada’s chief executive officer Patrizio Bertelli was unhappy with the colorful and graphic range, which received good reviews from critics and retailers. According to sources, Prada cancelled some writing appointments in Milan for American retailers, saying the company would bring an enhanced offering to New York at the end of October.
(source: WWD)

i guess patrizio bertelli won this argument given the clear alterations to the spring collection presented here....:innocent:

I know the Beijing show is the current topic but I'm so stunned by the runway venue back in the Milan show. What a wonderful job Rem Koolhaas did for this show.

09_pfw_prada_jp041010.jpg

10_pfw_prada_jp041010.jpg

The illuminated catwalk gave the illusion that the models were walking on water

wallpaper.com

Lol, if a single piece of fur makes me watch a video of Rihanna, there really must be something about it :lol:

I actually remember her wearing a stole from the resort collection at Miu Miu show this season.

miuccia prada has got a hit on her hands, no? (rihanna, too) :blush:

(source: thesocietyonline.biz)

Attachments

• rihanna-sm.JPG
    rihanna-sm.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
The collection looks so amazing in print, most popular collection of the season so far.

Banana Top!:woot:,Skirt
Vogue Australia March 2011
Viva La Revolucion
Alina Baikova by Nicole Bentley

Dress,Shoes

fashiongonerogue via Tarsha

Last edited by a moderator:
it's incredible how the fact that i disliked this collection made me so interested in seeing it in editorials - and i'm loving to see them! they look great in print. the ad campaign and the video are great too.:heart:

i'm so glad this thread is still alive! and we totally all called the fact that this collection would be all over editorially.. i do need to see that beijing show though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->