Proenza Schouler for Target

I don't think it's so bad! I'm just looking forward to seeing everything in person. Can't wait until Behnaz is outta here.

The pieces are appealing, there's excitement already growing over it but I wished they'd taken it all as a seperate project and designed for it as opposed to just making inexpensive versions of what they've offered in the past. The V&R collab with H/M was fantastic in that regard, they expanded the way fashion designers (in this case, designers who'd actually done couture) could look at the challenge of making inexpensive, provocative clothing. This new stuff for Target doesn't quite hit all the marks and it makes me wonder would it still be as appealing if these kids weren't known for pricepoints out of the ballpark.

what else is in the presskit? so feb 1 or 2 is the date?

i think the canvas bag posted above was a cheapo freebie they gave away as a promo thing. i should hope so.

lucy92 said:

i think the canvas bag posted above was a cheapo freebie they gave away as a promo thing. i should hope so.

Yep it's Feb 1 but thats all I can say.....it's under "embargo" :ninja: :doh:

lucy92 said:

yea I would guess...but you never know.

I like it, but I'm not INSANELY crazy about it. I'll have to see it in person.

Thanks for the pictures & links though. :smile:

i really like it, but as opposed to what other people said, i wish it were more like their spring/summer 2007 collection- i absolutely loved it. the color palettes with both collections are different, and the flowy printed dresses for target are really different from their structured geometric dresses..however i really like the shorts, hoodies and dresses, and the bathing suit is cute imo

I really hope that they get this one right. I was incredibly disappointed by Behnaz and the collection looks soo promising too!

Wow so disappointed. Many of the colors are very garish. The cuts and lines look nice, but the colors... ew. And I even like colorful things!

Perhaps it will be better in person.

Wow it's rumored Patrick Robinson is next! If so, I CANT WAIT!!!

^ sure, there is already a thread on it :flower:

i don't know if the pics on that blog make the clothes look any better, but it is cool to see the real thing...still excited! i think my favorite item is the big yellow coat.

people are going to eat up this collection...

seeing those pics made me even more excited than i already am :woot:

i really hope this isn't a let-down when i see it in stores...
but for now it looks really good and i'm liking the colors a lot :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->