Proenza Schouler for Target

softgrey said:
thanks so much kate...:heart:
def not as mainstream as the previous go international collections...
not sure what that will mean at mass market but i know what it means for american fashionistas...:shifty:...

:lol: sure. I just hope that they fit well. I really like the palm print items and the bustier items very much. I'm also curious to see how target could produce those items in such nice price.:flower:

Caffeine said:
:lol: sure. I just hope that they fit well. I really like the palm print items and the bustier items very much. I'm also curious to see how target could produce those items in such nice price.:flower:

The bustier is definitely the Jack and Lazaro signature piece...

In terms of price, it's massive volume to be certain, and I'm also quite sure the internal structure of the pieces were designed with the Target consumer in mind...

Right now for the 2007 season I'm about to launch a series titled Design Your Own Denim and the charter piece is a studio denim corset-styled top!

I was able to trim the price to half by considering the structural design elements and a bit of personal sacrifice as well, bringing it to less than half of what is fair market value for a studio corset or well made lingerie piece with single fitting...

Proenza Schouler designed the pieces from the ground up with consideration for the manufacturing process involved in producing for Target, the reason I'm so in love with so many designers creating for the superstore!

There's as much design on the inside as on the outside, and I'm certain it's something they've considered with regards to their piped bustiers that have been on the runway for so many seasons...
^_^

The reasons, thoughts and feelings above are some of the motives for why I love to see Bryant Park designers creating for Target and cost conscious consumers, it's a design challenge in of it's self...

could you please elaborate on the difference b/w the cheaper corset and the more expensive corset? Are they going to look/feel significantly different? are the materials going to be very different? construction?

he bustier dress is made out of voile and it also comes in a "cabin brown" color. i hope this voile is better than luella for target's voile material.

thankfully there a lot of items listed on the shop local website that arent on the target pressroom images.

i dont like the windbreaker/anorak jackets.

i think the date is february 1 according the vogue. i want them to move the date up!

can't wait to grab those silk scarves!

Last edited by a moderator:
these are my fave items. pics from target.com

Attachments

• Proenza1.jpg
    Proenza1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 502
  • Proenza2.jpg
    Proenza2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 500
  • proenza3.jpg
    proenza3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 503
  • proenza4.jpg
    proenza4.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 501
ooooohhh! I just checked the target image gallery recently, and didn't realize the pics are now up! How exciting....I gotta go look now. ^_^

I also think I'll be in trouble, once again, just like when Luella came out! HAHAHA
I like all those looks you posted just above, lucy! I like the skinny jeans in all colors, the button down chain print shirt, I want to get a closer look at that large bag, and the bustier looks interesting/different. Will this be released in January? I'll have to look back in this thread that I've missed out on.

vogue said february.
but the target pressroom has "2006" next to PS. could be it be that it will be out a few days after behnaz finishes?? i hope so!

^I hope it comes out not long after the Behnaz exit! I haven't gotten anything Behnaz for myself, and that's a first for me during the entire GO series!!! Now that I see what PS will be like, I will save my money for that just in case I decide to buy some things. Those button skirts looks quite cute!

Lucy where did you find those pictures on the target website? I can't find them!

i think the fashion crowd is going to snatch up the dresses...
those are the strongeset pieces imo...

^I agree. I always eye the dresses first. I wonder what the IT piece of this collection will be.

lucy92 said:
vogue said february.
but the target pressroom has "2006" next to PS. could be it be that it will be out a few days after behnaz finishes?? i hope so!

its going 2 be in Feb from what I heard

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->