Proenza Schouler for Target

wow, im really getting excited about this collection! i think im going to buy a lot of the dresses (if not all) and some of those bags!! i live in southern cali, so tropical is good and sundresses even better!

when does this officially launch? i cant wait, behnaz's stuff is so disappointing

masquerade, february 1 apparently, but there has been no official announcement yet from target. it does seem weird that there is a one month gap between collections. maybe target didnt expect the behnaz items to sell so quickly.

maybe target needed the one month gap to make up for the summer nature of the PS items.

some of these items make me want to take my next vacation someplace tropical!

lucy92 said:
masquerade, february 1 apparently, but there has been no official announcement yet from target. it does seem weird that there is a one month gap between collections. maybe target didnt expect the behnaz items to sell so quickly.

maybe target needed the one month gap to make up for the summer nature of the PS items.

thanks!

and that does make sense. the clothes are very summer-y, it would be a little weird to have them in january

lucy92 said:

The press release and information is out, but it has been "embargoed" until Janurary 2007. :innocent:

thanks lucy92! those pictures make everything much clearer, im counting down the days until it hits Target

OHA...I just checked, they ship to APO ardresses...cool :-)))))
thanks JJohnson

www.nitrolicious.com said:
I didn’t personally go to the Proenza Schouler for Target @ Target Studios but an anonoymous reader (thank you) was nice enuff to send these pics to me yesterday. She told me she was kinda tipsy when she took these, so excuse the blur haha! I thought I would share them with my readers, looking at them in ‘real’ pictures versus the ‘photoshoots’ for lookbook is totally different. She told me the quality of the clothing are pretty good too, some of the stuff look too ‘tropical’, looks like something you wear to Hawaii, but it can be fun in the summer I guess. I’m feelin’ all the colors, especially the yellow and green, so fresh! Overall I think this is the best Go International collab they have so far, I can’t wait till Feb when these hit the stores and online. More pics after the jump…

proenza_schouler_014.jpg

proenza_schouler_013.jpg

proenza_schouler_015.jpg

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2006/12/22/proenza-schouler-for-target-target-studios

I want (need) that black purse... anyways, more closeups of the outfits posted on Target's press-site are posted on the link above

proenza_schouler_011.jpg

same source

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->