Project Runway Canada

elkos

Reaction score
I searched to see if there was already a PR Canada thread on here, and I couldn't find one, so I decided to make one. I don't know if people here have been watching the show, but I love all the Project Runways and Project Catwalk and I think PR Canada's really good too!

I really liked MG but I didn't think her collection was the best. I thought Biddell's was the best, but I was a little irritated that he won when he didn't put very much effort into it, though I guess that makes the product that more amazing.

No one else watched? I loved MG's collection best. I want every single piece! Does she have a website? Biddell's was a-rockin too.

yea the PR canada was not bad.. spin offs are sometimes crap but this one did pretty good
e.g. canadas next top model was a crap spinoff, however granted the original one is pretty crap also, so its expected

Yea I think biddel deserved to win. I dont really agree with one or two p ieces of his, but at the end I think his other pieces were amzing.. like that black trnech coat and his model ashleys blue purple dress at the end was simply the best piece out of the entire show of the 3 contestants.

with lucian, hes more like highfashiony but it seemed boring, although it was coherent. i ddidnt like MGs collection much

Oh and I love biddels model ashley she is so hot

I was just wondering, to anyone who watched the finale, did Heather Marks make any appearances? She was at the show during Toronto Fashion Week but I don't know if she just attended it or walked or what!

^No, I never saw her at the finale.

I thought that all the designers made some amazing pieces. I liked Biddel's the best. He seems so young and creative, so I think that winning the prize might give him an extra boost. I loved his finale dress and most of all the other pieces in it.

Yea, I remember reading somewhere that heather will attend. I definately didnt see her and Id expect the show to film her appearence at least once if she does attend so I dont think she showed up. although she probably did attend the loreal fashion show in toronto.

but yes, I thought biddels last dress was really gorgeous. I dont like the purple though. If it was full blue it woulda been perfect.

I was excited to see models like Irina Funtikova and Tegan Dearing in the PR Canada shows :smile:

Oh yea, I was wondering if anyone can list all the models for the 3 final contestant's collection?>

hmm yeah those were the only ones I picked up on, but I'd appreciate a list as well :smile:

I felt that it was unfortunate because MG is much more talented than her final collection appeared. Everything about Lucien's collection was beautiful but yes a trifle boring (too many hats) His tailoring was amazing too. I have to say that I didn't like that Biddel won even though I felt his collection stood out the most in the finale. Of course, all three are incredibly talented and creative.

Oh yea, I was wondering if anyone can list all the models for the 3 final contestant's collection?>

Okay here's a start, not a great start mind you :cry:

Lucien
?
?,
Tegan Dearing
Christine The
Bojana
Irina Funktinova
?
?
?
Ayan

MG
Kaela
Lydia
Christiane
?
?
Drea
Cate Chant
?
?
?

Biddell
?
?
?
Lisa P
?
?
Teisha
Richelle D
?
Ashley

I couldn't stand MG! So effing arrogant, though I admit I liked her designs.

I liked Charnette's stuff. I "should" like Lucien, but it was too too much.

BTW fellow non Canadians, its up on whotube...way better than US PR4. It has the spirit of PR1.

I ran into Biddell a couple of days ago. Gave him a quick congrats. Looking good my man :smile:

Ooooh has the first season finished already? :o I've only started watching it and really gotten into it. :woot: I prefer PRCanada to US because of MG! :woot: Amazing girl. :P

I didn't see any episode other than the last one, and based on those collections alone, Biddell was the clear winner for me.

Unfortunately, I thought that the whole collection was going to be featured in Elle Canada, but I must have been misinformed. There are only two look in a 2 (or 3?) page spread, and it was just so disappointing. I would have loved to see the rest in an editorial. What a rip off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->